Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

German Addicks

13»

Comments

• Options
    MadGerman said:

Tomorrow will be our anual meeting at Marc's place. We will welcome @GlassHalfFull, who will start his trip today and he's going to spend the weekend in Rheine.
    More updates of our next plans soon.

Have a great time all of you. Sorry I had to miss it, but it's been a bad time recently. Can't wait to hear all about it.
  • Options
    a couple of the guys are joining our CL trip to Ypres in a couple of weeks, look forward to meeting them then.
  • Options
    Making final arrangements to see Marc/German Addicts and the B- Moenchengladbach v B- Dortmund game on Sunday 18th Feb.

Looking forward to this trip, five of us going I believe. We will be visiting another site of interest on our way out.
  • Options

Is he DeutscheMarc ?!

Oh dear!

• Options
    Were the German Addicks at the game today? I'm only asking as there seemed to be a big German prescence at The Valley today.
  • Options

Were the German Addicks at the game today? I'm only asking as there seemed to be a big German prescence at The Valley today.

Dont believe they were.
  • Options
    Unfortunately we weren't at the game, we will be there in November for the Bristol game. So there must have been other German guys. They picked the right game I think.
  • Options

The German Addicks were here for the Coventry game and will return on 24 November for Bristol Rovers.
  • Options
    Met a guy from Iceland outside the Royal Oak but he was an Arsenal fan, who had a ticket for their game v Leicester, game put back so he came to our game instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw them, I think they were Norweigan. A big group of them.
  • Options

There is a German CAFC Fan He came over first time again Shrewsbury. He's 15 years old and I'm in touch with him.
    We 'll come over 24th Nov , 15th Dec,1st January and 18th Jan next time.

Wilkommen
  • Options
    I’m looking for advice from someone who understands the German fixture lists better than I do. I am trying to organise a stag-weekend in Germany and the stag wants to attend a football match. We’re looking at the weekend of the 18th May, the last game of the season for Bundesliga 1 and 2.

In England the last game of the season in each division kick off at the same time to stop any team having an unfair advantage. I assume this is the same in Germany – can anyone tell me what day and time the first and second division games have to start that weekend?

When I’ve been to Germany to watch football in the past, games tended to change from Saturday to Sunday at quite short notice – I’m hoping this won’t happen for the last game of the season.

Also, does anyone in the UK know when the English League One play-off semi-finals are scheduled? – I’m guessing the weekend of the 11th May, based on last year. I won’t be very popular if the play-offs are on the weekend 18th instead and Charlton are involved. The majority of those going on the stag-do support Charlton and won’t be happy about me dragging them 500 miles away on that weekend. The EFL website only gives the final date.

Any help much appreciated.

• Options
    playoffs are usually spread out over a week.

our last game of the season is 4th may

would imagine our play offs would be similar to last year

thursday 9th may - sunday 18th may
  • Options
    All games of the 1. Bundesliga will kick off at 15:30 on May, 18th. And the fixtures of the 2. Bundesliga will kick off at 15:30 on May, 19th. Enjoy the stag-weekend.