Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chef Wendy v Charlton | Sat 19 Mar | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options

E-cafc said:

How many tickets sold for this? Haven't heard anything about this game. Wonder how the free travel offer has worked out for this.

You'd sold 515 by Thursday afternoon.
    Informative response, we've got an opening for a PR person
  • Options
    Possibly 600 then. Sounds awful but in reality it is a good turnout considering what has been happening at our club. Fair play to all of those going up.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Maybe we can do our first double of the season..

"How shit must you be, you lost to Karel Fraeye.
    You lost to Fraeye, you lost to Fraeye.
    How shit must you be, you lost to Karel Fraeye"
  • Options

Bad timing for Sanago's suspension, as with a lack of midweek games and the international break, he'll have no games until the 5th April, a 4 week gap after his red card! In a busy period, his suspension could gave been over within a couple of weeks.

Looking at the lineups for our win in November, we had Bauer and Sarr as CBs, Ba and Jackson in midfield, while Moussa came off the bench...

Up front Mak and Reza played well for for us, I'd considering playing either in place of Lookman, who may do more damage if he comes on with 20 to go

What has happened to Vetekele ? There is sight nor sound of him.
  • Options
    2-3. The Phoenix is rising from the ashes. And I don't mean the night club in Bolton that was burnt down and where Garlic Bread and Chicken Kievs were invented......
  • Options
    ational b

he was at the Valley last week. Saw him going in with his missus and baby
  • Options
    By the time he gets match fit again his baby will be playing up front for us as well!
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

ational b

he was at the Valley last week. Saw him going in with his missus and baby

Travelled with the squad by the looks of it - his shirt is laid out in the picture the bus Twitter had just posted
  • Options
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Also, it looks like Hendo and Mitov have kits, but not Pope?!?!

EDIT: No kit for Hendo, I forgot how numbers worked there for a second. Apologies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looks as if Jackson has a kit as well.
  • Options
    Wow thats a shock to have Igor back... Hopefully we have another repeat of Yorkshire
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    My team, going off the picture (and Zak or Foxey might have a kit as well, and it could just be tucked in the corner)::

..........Pope
    Motta....Fanni.....Tex....Fox (?)
    JBg......Cousins...Diarra...Yun
    ..........Harriot.....Makienok

Bench: Mitov, Lennon, Poyet, Jackson, Ba, Lookman, Vetokele

If Fox isn't dressed then I'd say Lennon will start as part of a back three and Yun will play wingback
  • Options
    Pope
    Motta ... Fanni ... Texi ... Fox
    Gudmundsson ... Cousins ... Diarra ... Young
    Harriott ... Vetokele

= 3-points :)
  • Options
    I can't imagine Igor will go from the start, but if he does I hope it's with Mak, they looked SO good against Rotherham and they compliment each other nicely.
  • Options

3-0 Weds. Katrien celebrates by going dogging with Semedo.

This. But I think 4-0
  • Options
    When clubs publish these dressing room photos, I always imagine the opposition manager desperately trying to get hints about the lineup from them.

It might be worth laying out the shirts of players not in the squad just to confuse them. Perhaps that's why Ba's kit is nearest the camera :smile:
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I can't imagine Igor will go from the start, but if he does I hope it's with Mak, they looked SO good against Rotherham and they compliment each other nicely.

Dunno he came in from the start against Rotherham out of no where...
  • Options

When clubs publish these dressing room photos, I always imagine the opposition manager desperately trying to get hints about the lineup from them.

It might be worth laying out the shirts of players not in the squad just to confuse them. Perhaps that's why Ba's kit is nearest the camera :smile:

I always think that when people whinge about the lack of injury updates. It's a fine line between wanting supporters to know what's going on versus not wanting to tip your hand.

I figure in his team talk before he sends his team out the managers will discuss the team sheets (and they'll have the lineups by then), but at this point in the day I can't imagine they do much with this intel.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Dunno he came in from the start against Rotherham out of no where...
    Didn't he start up from against, um, Hull and Blackburn before that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You couldn't drop Harriott the way he's been playing. But Igor would be very handy to bring on once Callum has run himself into the ground.
  • Options

You couldn't drop Harriott the way he's been playing. But Igor would be very handy to bring on once Callum has run himself into the ground.

What I'm thinking, and why I don't think Igor will go from the off. He hasn't played in 6-7 weeks. I think playing him and Callum would make life difficult for both of them.

All that said, we do have two weeks off after this so maybe now is the time to push.
  • Options
    Ah, and of course Jordan is injured because god forbid a player strings two performances together on the bounce.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

All that said, we do have two weeks off after this so maybe now is the time to push.
    Could be why Igor has been thrown in... If the worst happens and he gets a slight twinge, then he's got two weeks to recover before Birmingham
  • Options
    Teams:
    Pope, Motta, Fox, Fanni, Texiera, Gudmundson, Ba, Diarra (C), Yun, Reza, Harriott

Bench: Mitov, Lennon, Jackson, Poyet, Makienok, Lookman, Vetokele

Wednesday:
    Westwood, Hunt, Loovens (C), Lees, Pudil, Wallace, Hutchinson, Lee, McGeady, Forrestieri, Hooper

Subs: Wildsmith, Palmer, Sasso, Lopez, Jaoa, Mattis, Niuhu
  • Options
    BA!
  • Options

' If you go into the woods today..........'

• Options
    I predict a 3-0 defeat.
  • Options

Woof woof....start the car Katrien Semedo's got some hot loving coming your way.