Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What if Roland read Charlton Life?

Imagine that Roland was now looking through the internet and came across this forum. To his dismay he’s found out that Katrien and Tony Cajones have been lying to him and its more than 2% of fans, more like 98% who want the regime gone. He’s seen the head of communications walk out after his “ill informed” rant. The security officer at the Valley has also quit because of the incompetence of the team he has put in charge. Because of his ignorance, the team is on the brink of relegation to the third tier of English football. No one respects him in England, they all think he is a madman, a laughing stock , a fool. He’s had Charlton fans come to Belgium and leaflet where his lives, they’ve been in his beloved St Truiden and protested. They’ve held a funeral for their club that has been reported on across the globe, not just in the UK and Belgium.

What message would you send to Roland?

What would you advise him to do?

Above all else, please keep it clean and be constructive! No swearing.

From me, it’s time to go Roland, it hasn’t worked and it will only get worse for you. The fans don’t love you, the people you put in charge have lied to you. You will never make this work. Talk to Peter Varney, he cares for this club. In you have any sense of responsibility, sell the club to him and walk away. You won’t beat us, we’re not “ignorant” like the Liege fans (as you claimed), we’re smart and you’ve only had a taste of what we can do.

Time to Go.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    What message would you send to Roland?

Surely there is only one question, huh.
    Have you been servicing Katrien?

• Options
    You bought the wrong club. No-one likes you or respects you here. No-one thinks you are like Alan Turing. No-one believes you cockamamie scheme will work. Everyone thinks you are a crackpot. Results on and off the pitch back this up.

You will never make make money from this club without getting it into the Premiership. You will lose even more if we get relegated.

We won't stop until you are gone. Do yourself a big favour and get out sooner rather than later. The longer you stay the more your reputation and your wallet will be dented. Take Meire with you. Never was someone appointed to a position that they were more unsuited to. Go now before it's too late.
  • Options
    If I was Roland I'd do this if I discovered CharltonLife... http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/statement-3009419.aspx
  • Options
    If and when we go down, when all your loans are worthless and you are looking at another £7mn loan for next season. Will you finally acknowledge that you model/plan/scheme has failed.
    Goodbye.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    " What message would you send to Roland?"

Are you my real daddy ?
    because the kids in the play ground
    Keep telling me your a weird Cockwomble.
  • Options
    "Roland, did you know that she's actually thinking of Naby Sarr?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    "What message would you send to Roland?"

SELL UP AND GO. PLEASE.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    If you are reading Roly, I'd be interested know your thoughts on Shay Given, things that annoy you and your most hated Footballer.
  • Options

If you are reading Roly, I'd be interested know your thoughts on Shay Given.

Roly's views on shay are a Given
  • Options
    Roland, less than £10,000 has been spent and you are seen globally not as being a visionary but as being weird.
  • Options
    Hi Roland
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Dear Roland

You should realise by now that the team that you imposed upon us are appalling at their jobs. They have made it clear that they hate their customers (that's fans by the way) we are passionate about supporting Charlton.

We will not support your weird experient at our club. You see Charlton as a cash cow and have no interest in success on the pitch. This shows just how far removed from the real world you are. We will fight you in every way we can until you clear off back to the hole you crawled out from.

Your ideas are not welcome here, your CEO is not welcome here, you and your failed experiment are not welcome here.

To you Charlton is just about money but to many of us it is about our lives, our family our passion. You should look at the images of the number of supporters in the stands, not the fabricated figures released by your team. Next season will be much much worse.

Get out now and save yourself more grief and embarassment. We won't give up.
  • Options
    Same as I always do:

Thanks Colin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    does he know F1 is back?
  • Options

What were you thinking of when you had this haircut:

He doesn't use a barber. He gets mum to do it.......oh bugger.
  • Options
    You should have bought CharltonLife as well...
  • Options

Hello Roland