Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What if Roland read Charlton Life?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oi, Roly!

Do one!
  • Options
    I'd like his opinion on whether Trump will become president or not. They seem to have plenty in common
  • Options
    Just sell up mate, to whom should you sell to?
    That Peter Varney is worth a listen to for a start.
  • Options

What were you thinking of when you had this haircut:

Christ, he looks worryingly like my plastic surgeon in that photo! Nah, can't be, he's honest. "When I stick this needle into your nose, it will hurt, a lot."
  • Options
    I think his reaction would be much the same as it was in his interview with Belgian journalist Douglas de Coninck, where he dismissed the Standard Ultras and expressed his condescending disdain for those who criticise him:

“Many of the guests who sit there are unemployed and have nothing else to do all day. They spend all their time on internet fora. Suddenly they know everything about [Charlton]. They have nothing better to do the whole day long…..

“Like many people, I know that our solar system will no longer exist in five billion years. It is also conceivable that a few people in the meantime now and then will escape. I believe therefore that Turing was a very intelligent man, and that he realised that. He didn't lie awake at night, worrying about being famous. That is totally not important. If someone thinks I’m a fat idiot, I’m sorry for him, but that’s not important to me.”

https://issuu.com/castrust/docs/tnt10/15?e=6744795/30366687
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

What were you thinking of when you had this haircut:

Christ, he looks worryingly like my plastic surgeon in that photo! Nah, can't be, he's honest. "When I stick this needle into your nose, it will hurt, a lot."
    Anyone seen human centipede?
  • Options
    Just in case Roly gets back on this site fuming after the Belgian banner please add your constructive criticism here of his tenure so far at Charlton Athletic. ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Roland, you must be starting to understand the situation by now surely?

You have forced upon us a totally inept CEO who has proved time after time that she has no clue. She treats us with contempt and fails to listen.

She has been tasked to carry out your vision which is flawed and will never succeed.

Between you, you have turned all thinking charlton fans against you and your ridiculous plans. You will know by now of the anger, talent and bloody mindedness there is amongst us Charlton fans.

I was brought to The Valley by my family for the first time in 1966 and despite now living 250 miles away I am still a dedicated supporter. I have no doubt you cannot comprehend this type of commitment because you and katrien have never spent the whole night at a political count in support of your club, you are unlikely to have followed your club to Scotland for meaningless pre season matches, or spent nearly 24hrs each way on a coach to Italy.

I would be amazed of you had volunteered almost a week to organise travel bookings for fellow supporters, or painted the ground of your favourite club.

Charlton supporters are unique (note, not weird) in our experiences. We have seen rubbish owners come and go. We have had good times and bad times and we won't go away, we will be following Charlton long after your business plan has been consigned to the scrap heap and you have exchanged your duct taped shoes for slippers.

Make it easier on everybody and go now. You bought the wrong club.

Edit. I forgot to add that I took a leap of faith and paid for a 10 year season ticket for me and my wife and I was a shareholder too. One of those that dug deep when the club needed it and then lost everything I invested when your current chairman (President?) made several poor choices and continues to do so. This is what fans do, this isn't what customers do.
  • Options
    Roland,

If EVERYONE thinks you're a fat idiot, how do you feel about that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Duct taped. Otherwise spot on.
  • Options

What were you thinking of when you had this haircut?:

This photo proves that RD is in fact Simon Jordan in barely convincing 'pockmarked old man' prosthetic makeup.

Where are Scooby Doo and chums to unmask him??
  • Options
    iainment said:

Duct taped. Otherwise spot on.

Duct-taped. Otherwise spot on
  • Options
    Roland Dushitbag, I know you read the comments on here so will you just take your muppets and piss off. Ta.
  • Options
    The geezer is so tight he is probably still on dial-up Internet and Windows 95.
  • Options
    BOOO!!!

Hopefully that was enough to make the old geezer kick the bucket!
  • Options
    Roland... that irritating pain in your arse is not piles mate, it's us that is, so in the words of my dear departed old Grandad, a Charlton supporter, "go do one you Belgian cunt"