Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sheff Wednesday match thread 19/3/16 {...}

Comments

• Options
    Big 45mins coming up for us here!!

Come on Charlton / Ipswich / Brighton / Birmingham
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Keown doesn't really need to open his mouth & strain the neck muscles to get the "scary" effect...wasted energy there I believe! :smile:
  • Options
    Teams back out
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    Here come the Addicks for the second half. COYA!!! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3s3 seconds ago
    SUB: Wednesday will make a double change at the break. Nuhiu and Lopez on, McGeady and Hutchinson off. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4s4 seconds ago
    46' The hosts get us back under way for the second half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Ben18 said:

Rob said:

All we can do is concentrate on our own games.

I more interested in the palace v Leicester score. Not knowing the score is killing me.

Serious question, not a piss take, but do people; A) actually still watch match of the day and B ) if they do, not know what the scores are?

There's something a bit special about not finding out the scores and watching MOTD.

I record it and then can fast forward through all the sh1te like Pulis/Pardew interviews, and Martin Keown looking scary while talking about marking at corners.

Worst thing in the world is settling down at 11pm (half hour into normal MOTD time) to watch, and the sky+ starts the recording with the scores at the end of the 10 o'clock news. All set out on the screen.

You pretend to yourself that you didn't see them, but deep down its all been ruined.
    It always makes me laugh when BBC say"and if you don't want to know the scores look away now" I have visions of the CL family their covering their eye and shouting Lalalalalala - (not a miss spelling of Lallana by the way).

I occasionally watch it over my wife's shoulder from I come in pissed and she's having a 'Morgan Fox' (4 / 10 performance) and all my subs have been used.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s25 seconds ago
    SUB: Wednesday will make a double change at the break. Nuhiu and Lopez on, McGeady and Hutchinson off. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Weds double subs Lopez on and nuhui on
  • Options
    thye make 2 subs on is lopez and nuhiu
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    46' The hosts get us back under way for the second half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    they ko.....diarra jumps....stays down and concedes a fk
  • Options
    Weds FK, and diarra down
    weds FK to come
  • Options
    Do Little Chef have a Central Midfield now... They've taken off two Midfielders for two Strikers meaning they've now four on the pitch.

Its the Fraeye effect!!
  • Options
    hutchinson and mcgeady off
  • Options
    Big men both on..very attacking from the home team. Need some luck from here on in!
  • Options
    FK on the left, it comes in, and we are unconvincing but clear, and they get a throw
  • Options
    fk taken.....pope gets it.....and out to yun...but he concedes a throw
  • Options
    I fear a siege
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Ben18 said:

Rob said:

I more interested in the palace v Leicester score. Not knowing the score is killing me.

Serious question, not a piss take, but do people; A) actually still watch match of the day and B ) if they do, not know what the scores are?

There's something a bit special about not finding out the scores and watching MOTD.

I record it and then can fast forward through all the sh1te like Pulis/Pardew interviews, and Martin Keown looking scary while talking about marking at corners.

Worst thing in the world is settling down at 11pm (half hour into normal MOTD time) to watch, and the sky+ starts the recording with the scores at the end of the 10 o'clock news. All set out on the screen.

You pretend to yourself that you didn't see them, but deep down its all been ruined.
    Just my opinion but I really cannot understand how any Charlton fan could give a flying care in the world about Premier shit scores. Enjoy the football by all means, but knowing if one fabulously weAlthy bunch of mercenaries is beating another bunch before watching brief highlights is honestly beyond me.

Knowing the stripey Nigel's are losing on the other hand is a delight, any time of the day. Who cares when you find that nugget of joy out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken....play across the back and they attack..diarra wins it.....to ba....to harry tackled.....they attack now.....tex clears.....they win it back again
  • Options
    Yesss... there is a Premier League goal which could put Palarse really in trouble if they were to lose today now

Now that is what you call avoiding a spoiler
  • Options
    Unless one day we are a fabulously wealthy bunch of mercenaries
  • Options
    They attack wth foresteri and nuhui
    we are having to work hard now
    and it ends with out for a throw to us
    fox
    but weds get it now
    suk young and diarra rushed it
    weds have it
  • Options
    now they attack and fox wins a throw.....but they get it back..now ba wins it....yun...diarra poor ball and they get it back again
  • Options
    Good to bring Lookman (& Vetekele) on, so Charlton can catch Wednesday on the break.
  • Options

Ben18 said:

Rob said:

Just my opinion but I really cannot understand how any Charlton fan could give a flying care in the world about Premier shit scores. Enjoy the football by all means, but knowing if one fabulously weAlthy bunch of mercenaries is beating another bunch before watching brief highlights is honestly beyond me.
    Unless they were our mercenaries, of course. But, that's a way off.
  • Options
    am watching a Premier game live on TV, just sen a pretty nice goal but cant disclose from who....
  • Options
    they play across the back....and play keep ball we push them backwards....now come forward...ba concedes a fk incentre of pitch
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s13 seconds ago
    50' Wallace tries his luck from distance, but Pope gets behind it well. #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!