Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Straight Answer To Straight Question (POLL CLOSED)

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
Would you prefer to see Charlton go down if it meant RD sold up?

or

Would you prefer to see the Club stay up and RD hang around?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3XWNGLW

Cheers Stig

Comments

• edited March 2016
    No brainier for me. If Relegation means the Belgians departure then bring it on.
  • WITHOUT DOUBT IT'S A DOWN FROM ME!
  • Down but perhaps a better question would be relegation and sell or challenge next year in the championship and stay.
  • Roland will be using the results to back up his words in that statement. even though it would be misinterpreted. (which seems the thing to do lately)
  • IF relegation meant 100% guaranteed, absolute certainty that the Belgians would sell up then I would reluctantly take that. But it doesn't and I'm genuinely worried by the number of people who seem convinced it will suddenly get Roland to sell, or someone to buy. We go down, the value goes down, the attention we've finally managed to draw goes away, the debt keeps on racking up and any interest in the club becomes more likely to have various ulterior motives attached.
  • What about if the option was straight down next year into league 2 and Roland sells up?
    Vs he stays and we stay up
  • Sponsored links:

• Down and Out

just like Katrien will be when she finally gets the tin tack.
  • Depends who your replacing him with though... Going down could see him sell up but equally could see us being sold to even worse.

It would be difficult to do but still manageable, just be careful when doing a deal with the devil
  • I'd take relegation now
  • Not a valid or straight question as the scenarios are not connected.

I want to stay up and I want him out. In neither case will me just wanting it make it happen.

I agree the question should be: Relegation, Roland out but 13 chips or Stay up, sofa remains and 15 chips.
  • Stay up
  • RELEGATION AND SELL. It's not Charlton with them in charge.
  • DOWN.
  • What if it's relegation and he stays anyway?
  • If it was a would you rather and the question was {...}Go down and Roland sells or stay up and Roland stays forever{...} then obviously down, but I'd say stay if if he {...}hangs around{...} for a year and then sells. I'd rather we were in the Championship under a new owner than in League One with a poor squad trying to fix the mess he'd have left us in.
  • Going down could mean even less chance of him selling. He is so deluded that he may think getting back up will be easy. Selling would mean taking a big loss which would hurt his pride badly.
    Staying up would mean that he could get a decent price and cut his losses by getting out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes becuase we would go down at some point anyway with this pathetic egocentric madman in charge. We know from experience we can grow from adversity so with a half decent owner we would all work together to go again.
  • edited March 2016
    Stop!

We've got 100 responses now, which is the most I can see with my free-monkey account. Thanks to everyone who participated. Will post the results in a mo.

Will done @i_b_b_o_r_g , good game.
  • Strongly suggest you don't as the result will be used by Roland and his apologists and trolls to blame the fans.

67% of fans want Charlton to fail will delight RD and KM.

Sorry, but this was a terrible idea.
  • The problem is that the choice is not a real one as there is no guarantee the idiot would be more likely to sell if we went down.
  • Pointless question as we're down anyway
  • Pointless question as we're down anyway

It's pointless if you think the question is about what will really happen to the club. But it isn't, it's about the perceptions of fans.
  • I think he's less likely to sell if we go down
  • se9addick said:

I think he's less likely to sell if we go down

Why?