Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsors Event 24 March - CARD call for pickets at Sparrows Lane and Valley

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Davo55 said:

I had a nice message this morning from a CL regular who liked our £20 poster so much that they just put that amount in the Protest Fund and said...

......"a score for a score"!

I love it. What a great idea. If anyone else is so moved....... :smile:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Ummmmm.... This IS a genuine CARD donation account number, right?

Somebody has just informed me that it could be an account with sort code

77-49-21
    Belonging to Alan Davis

Or was that just for hoodies.

Somebody please clarify, as I just sent funds

Cheeeers

• Options

Davo55 said:

I had a nice message this morning from a CL regular who liked our £20 poster so much that they just put that amount in the Protest Fund and said...

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

77-49-21
    Belonging to Alan Davis

Cheeeers

Siv

The protest fund account details I posted are correct.

I am Alan Davis. The account details I gave for the CARd merchandise are different, but also correct. Payments for the CARD merchandise come to me, I pay out for the packing and postage costs and transfer the rest into the protest fund account. That way I am able to manage the merchandising activity properly, including keeping close eye on the profit line so the protest fund gets the benefit.
  • Options
    Ok. Coolio
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

You've all got it wrong with the club videoing of protesters, they are just filming for @cabbles upcoming movie, "Roll with Roland" you'll all be stars!! ;)

I am immediately reminded of the old film Magic Where the mad ventriloquist, played by Anthony Hopkins, is taken over by his dummy. "We're going to be a star" the dummy told him. Actually, Anthony Hopkins might be a better bet than Michael Douglas for the lead role in @cabbles up-coming cinematographic treat!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ezkx07HYylo
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

ozaddick said:

You've all got it wrong with the club videoing of protesters, they are just filming for @cabbles upcoming movie, "Roll with Roland" you'll all be stars!! ;)

I am immediately reminded of the old film Magic Where the mad ventriloquist, played by Anthony Hopkins, is taken over by his dummy. "We're going to be a star" the dummy told him. Actually, Anthony Hopkins might be a better bet than Michael Douglas for the lead role in @cabbles up-coming cinematographic treat!

I think you're right. He'll be especially good in the scene were they finally cary the senile old fool away for a lifetime on Plum Island.

• Options
    Which island?
  • Options
    The way things are going, I reckon they be having a corporate day next season for the remaining season ticket holders
  • Options
    `
    Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

77-49-21
    Belonging to Alan Davis

Cheeeers

Siv

The protest fund account details I posted are correct.

I am Alan Davis. The account details I gave for the CARd merchandise are different, but also correct. Payments for the CARD merchandise come to me, I pay out for the packing and postage costs and transfer the rest into the protest fund account. That way I am able to manage the merchandising activity properly, including keeping close eye on the profit line so the protest fund gets the benefit.
    I may have caused this confusion, was not clear with Siv whilst asking for as favour....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

cafcfan said:

ozaddick said:

I think you're right. He'll be especially good in the scene were they finally cary the senile old fool away for a lifetime on Plum Island.

Thats me in my avatar :smile:
  • Options
    if not in range of the pitch from my seat in the west upper should easily make the directors box
  • Options
    I thought the Pinocchio masks were a good idea,
    but has this been approved by CARD ?
    I find it a bit of a tongue Twister.

• Options
    template subject to CARD approval of course
  • Options
    I remember having my son on my shoulders and kicking the barriers noida my and peaceably more or less in time to several protest songs on several different days.

Look forward to receiving the banning order for that. After PMSL, and then working out what legal contraventions have taken place in their submission, look forward to obtaining some decent damages.

• Options

I think I meant in tune rather than noida my, but I can't be sure
  • Options
    Stig said:

cafcfan said:

ozaddick said:

Swap that mask for duct tape and I think you've got it @Stig :wink:
  • Options

If we ever need a paper plane template to throw on the pitch - see attached.

Love the template. But I struggled without folding instructions.....
  • Sponsored links: