Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsors Event 24 March - CARD call for pickets at Sparrows Lane and Valley

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016

Do you have any more photos? Wouldn't mind some of myself to plaster over Facebook :lol:.
  • Options
    Brilliant work by all concerned. Very well done.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Someone tweet the "score" billboard to Paddy Power... They will lap it up

Good idea - done
  • Options
    CWadlan said:

JBG shouldn't of been at the training ground today, he has a match tonight against Denmark with Iceland! 7PM kick off

JBG maybe in Denmark but is still a grumpy sod to rival both @Redmidland Midland & @seth plum
  • Options
    vff said:

CWadlan said:

JBG shouldn't of been at the training ground today, he has a match tonight against Denmark with Iceland! 7PM kick off

JBG maybe in Denmark but is still a grumpy sod to rival both @Redmidland Midland & @seth plum
    That fecking hurts, no one is as grumpy as me!
  • Options
    Is there a full list of sponsors who attended the event? We could write a template whereby you input your name and the name of the sponsor and send it to them?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2016
    seth plum said:

vff said:

CWadlan said:

That fecking hurts, no one is as grumpy as me!
    I said rival @seth plum didn't say he was better at it !

(Though we should keep a check on that as the season draws to a close).
  • Options
    Brilliant effort by the folk involved.
    Thank You.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant work by CARD. A big thankyou for trying to save our great club.
  • Options
    Do we know how many sponsors attended the Valley ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

If there were any more than the 4 who were at Sparrows Lane it wasn't many. I can't remember more than 5 or 6 cars passing through the gates.
  • Options
    WSS said:

se9addick said:

16 said they come I believe.

4 turned up.

2 of those 4 went specifically to raise concerns.
    Would be excellent to hear some feed back from the 2 sponsors in the ground who went to raise concerns.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    vff said:

WSS said:

se9addick said:

16 said they come I believe.

4 turned up.

2 of those 4 went specifically to raise concerns.
    Would be excellent to hear some feed back from the 2 sponsors in the ground who went to raise concerns.
  • Options
    Another great idea and well done to all those involved. You definitely caught KM off guard and left them wondering what next.
  • Options
    Well played CARD, and to those that attended today, superb!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great idea, brilliantly executed. :-)
    Well done all.
  • Options
    was the University there?
  • Options

ben tegg ‏@bentegg 2m2 minutes ago
    Key point from today has to be why only 5 sponsors turn up for 'sponsors day' and 3 come out to tell us they are not renewing. #cafc

Do we know if this is purely because of RD or for other reasons? Would we be able to attract them back IF they sold up during the summer?
  • Options
    Congratulations to all involved. Can't be much fun throwing a party and having more people on the doorstep telling people to avoid going in than you have doing the birdie song in the kitchen. Still, KM can take the uneaten food back to her bedsit after another eventful day, and start thinking how she can tell RD she has`'successfully' reduced the sponsors numbers for next year. Maybe next time she shouln't take away the invites from sponsors who choose to dress as Pinocchio when the SKY cameras come to town.
  • Options

was the University there?

Not that I heard at least.

In my opinion they'll be the one that is almost unbreakable as the club are offering them more than just a name on the shirt. However, the club also benefits from the partnership (aside from the money) so I can't imagine the contract being that lucrative for the club.

Well if that is the case we need to bombard the University with emails pointing out that sales of the official club shirts with their name on, are likely to be down as fans will be looking to buy the un-official CARD alternatives instead, at a fraction of the price of official shirts.

• Options
    public.relations@gre.ac.uk