Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Saying that, Groves ended up taking that one
  • Options
    Wow, someone ate Prince Naseem!
  • Options
    How did he not go down there???
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Turns out this fight was for the Super World title as Sturm has been done for doping.

Good win for Groves, well deserved. Looking forward to hopefully a fight against Eubank Jr or Degale.
  • Options
    Well done Groves. Deserves that.

That final round was cracking! Boxing is quality

Prince Naseem is about 50 stone
  • Options
    Did groves win ?
  • Options
    Impressive win by Groves.
  • Options
    Get in Groves!
  • Options
    Over the moon for george groves, to have 3 goes and be hard done by twice and come again shows remarkable resilience. He's also a very unorthodox boxer which is nice and refreshing for British fighters.
  • Options
    I cant imagine the ppv buy rate was very high for this. Although it's without doubt a big fight, I don't think it's ppv worthy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prediction time...
    Spence by KO.
    Left hook to the body.
  • Options
    Don't know much about Spence to be honest, but I know he's very highly rated in the states
  • Options
    Is Spence really that good? Don't know anything about him
  • Options
    Good of Mike Ashley to ref this fight
  • Options
    Looks like it's a little bit too early for Spence.

Body work may be telling towards the end of the fight though.
  • Options
    Spence getting on top
  • Options
    Not looking good for Brook
  • Options
    GGG flashbacks caused Brook to quit there imo.

Eye didn't look too bad but he knew it could get worse so pulled himself out.
  • Options
    Kell gave up there
  • Options
    That's him done with boxing now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looking for a link for the Kell Brook fight tonight. Please post here if anyone finds 1. Thanks

Well that didn't work!

http://www.fbstreams.me/live/stream/kell-brook-vs-errol-spence-jr-:-ibf-world-welterweight-championship-fb-3/fighting
    Thanks for that. Worked perfectly
  • Options
    What a shame. Still think he is our best boxer but seems to know when to pull out now. Fuck me they are right Spence and Gervonta are the future let's hope we have someone to fly the flag bar Aj and his casuals.
  • Options
    I said back when we had 16 or 17 world champions, how many are the best at their weight? Could only really say Degale. Nothing's changed since then imo with the exception at heavyweight but even that is a bit messy with the AJ/Fury but at least they're both British.
  • Options
    No British fighter lives with @Carter list in any shape or form.
  • Options
    Carter said:

What a shame. Still think he is our best boxer but seems to know when to pull out now. Fuck me they are right Spence and Gervonta are the future let's hope we have someone to fly the flag bar Aj and his casuals.

but from the days of Lewis, Calzaghe, Hatton, Hamed, Nelson all absolutely dominating their divisions (remember Hatton never lost at 140lbs)
    Nelson? You mean... Johnny Nelson?!
  • Options
    end of the road for Brook ? .. he's come up just short against the very best, where else is there for him to go ? .. he's starting to risk serious injury should he carry on
  • Options

Carter said:

but from the days of Lewis, Calzaghe, Hatton, Hamed, Nelson all absolutely dominating their divisions (remember Hatton never lost at 140lbs)
    Nelson? You mean... Johnny Nelson?!
    Yeah, defended the title for a very long time, and its only Marco Huck with the benefit of some veru shady decisions who overtook him, granted he could send you to sleep but he was excellent at what he did
  • Options

end of the road for Brook ? .. he's come up just short against the very best, where else is there for him to go ? .. he's starting to risk serious injury should he carry on

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired now. But the Khan fight will still make them both a lot of money