Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronnie Corbett RIP

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wonderful entertainer and always seemed very humble with it.
    RIP Ronnie.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    And the producer said to me! , RIP Ronnie a comedy legend in he's own right, I didn't know he lived in Croydon and was a Palace fan though

P.s language Timothy
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    stonemuse said:
    All time favourite comedy sketch. Actually used it in an 'Effective Communication' session that I delivered as part of a Management and Leadership training course. It was a great session opener and perfect for showing how a message can easily be misinterpreted. Great also with the sound down; just watch the body language!

PS: Have offered to deliver my Effective Communication 'package' to the management at Charlton. They are yet to communicate their reply!!

RIP Ronnie - Loved watching the show in the late 70s on a Saturday night with my late old man.
  • Options

RIP.
    Another BBC stalwart of the 70's.
    He knew all about it.

What an absolutely disgusting comment, you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options
    Another great gone. He should have been knighted as others far less worthy are. R.I.P. Ronnie.
  • Options
    I remember watching The Two Ronnies together as a family! It is a loss for comedy.
  • Options

I remember watching The Two Ronnies together as a family! It is a loss for comedy.

Same as Muttley. sat round the TV with the family watching that was a nice memory of childhood.

Many thanks Ronnie, you'll be missed.

RIP
  • Options
    Member at my golf course. A LOVELY man. Will be sorely missed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pal
    buckshee said:

Palace fan

Great in Pantomime then ?

• Options
    One of my favourite memories is of my own dear departed dad who’d seen him live on a cruise ship. Dad cried with laughter as he tried (failing miserably) to recount his stories and jokes.

Laughter is such a wonderful thing and RC delivered on that by the bucketful.

RIP.
  • Options
    I remember as a teenager in the 80's thinking how the hell can I admit to admiring a tiny, Scottish, comedian in his 50's choice of jumpers.
  • Options
    Got his autograph at a Charlton game at the Valley was funny watching this little man drive away in a huge Bentley Car. RIP
  • Options

Another great gone. He should have been knighted as others far less worthy are. R.I.P. Ronnie.

He was due to be Knighted in The Queen's Birthday Honours.