Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Keeping the dream alive
  • Skins stay alive. Phew!! HTTR

Watched it on Red Zone, one day The Redskins are really going to hammer someone real soon.

• Goff is nowhere near ready for the NFL
  • And the eagles are dead in the water...again
  • :-(

Tough match. Still looking good for home field advantage through the play offs!
  • edited December 2016
    Bet: points scored in every quarter of all Sunday (UK time) games
    Odds: 150/1
    13 games = 52 quarters
    51 had points scored
    3rd quarter of Broncos vs Titans= bollocks
  • supaclive said:

:-(

Tough match. Still looking good for home field advantage through the play offs!
    Prescott 2 of 24 on third down over the last two games has to be a worry though...

I think you have to see how he does next Sunday against the Buccaneers. Another bad game, got to make the change to Romo.
  • Gonna smash Pittsburgh next Sunday. Happy to gave a £10 bet on my boys winning (donate to Upbeats) if anyone so wishes.

ROAR
  • Gonna smash Pittsburgh next Sunday. Happy to gave a £10 bet on my boys winning (donate to Upbeats) if anyone so wishes.

ROAR

I shall take that bet good sir.
  • Sponsored links:

ROAR

Bravo

ROAR

Bravo
    I hope you do win that one. Thought you deserved to beat them last year, plus it would help the Ravens win the division.

ROAR

Bravo
    I hope you do win that one. Thought you deserved to beat them last year, plus it would help the Ravens win the division.
    Last season was just unbelievable my 2 favourite players contriving to lose the game in a truly horrific manner. You should have seen me bouncing around in front if a couple of mates 'There's no way we can lose this, there's no way we can lose this' tit

ROAR

Bravo
    Last season was just unbelievable my 2 favourite players contriving to lose the game in a truly horrific manner. You should have seen me bouncing around in front if a couple of mates 'There's no way we can lose this, there's no way we can lose this' tit
    You really shouldn't have. Better team I thought.
  • Jeff Fisher fired by the Rams.

ROAR

Bravo
    AJ McCarron really should be a starting QB somewhere in the league I will be interested in how his career develops. Big fan of Dalton myself think he's underrated he is in a division with Big Ben who is awesome and Flacco who is one of the best QB's around and until this season has guided us to the play offs. Think he has played well this season as well just taking tome to get the O line sorted plus Eifert injured and the loss of jones & sanu to free agency has cost us. Not to mention Nugent!!
  • edited December 2016

Jeff Fisher fired by the Rams.

Long overdue that one. Rex Ryan close too by the sounds of it.

ROAR

Bravo
    AJ McCarron really should be a starting QB somewhere in the league I will be interested in how his career develops. Big fan of Dalton myself think he's underrated he is in a division with Big Ben who is awesome and Flacco who is one of the best QB's around and until this season has guided us to the play offs. Think he has played well this season as well just taking tome to get the O line sorted plus Eifert injured and the loss of jones & sanu to free agency has cost us. Not to mention Nugent!!
    Agree on both McCarron and Dalton. Dalton is very consistent. McCarron is certainly better than some of the starting QBs out there this year! Big fan of Eifert, hopefully Boyd breaks out next year.

Flacco finally getting the protection he needs this year. Hopefully a big win v the Pats tonight.
  • One of the reporters ion Nfl.com used to use the Dalton scale to rank QB's

Basically if you were above Dalton you could consider yourself a franchise QB as he was not quite there but the best of the rest.
  • If it wasn't for the kickoff/punt return fiascos, that would be a football clinic put on by the Pats tonight.

Locally everyone thought they were in trouble with Gonk out, and the defense not playing that well. The Ravens were picked by some of the local experts.

And once again, they made everyone look stupid.
  • Sponsored links:

Jeff Fisher fired by the Rams.

Does Duchatelet own the Rams too??! Wow. Give the guy a two year contract then fire him weeks later. Bizarre
  • Fisher was one defeat from being the losingest (that's what they said!) coach of all time.

Instead he is joint losingest with 175 defeats - equal with Dan Reeves.
  • edited December 2016
    4 London games for 2017:

Saints vs Dolphins
    Ravens vs Jaguars
    Vikings vs Browns
    Cardinals vs Rams
  • Boooooo.......no big blue again.
  • 4 London games for 2017:

Saints vs Dolphins
    Ravens vs Jaguars
    Vikings vs Browns
    Cardinals vs Rams

Any idea what the price of season tickets will look like?
  • I think I'm right saying from 2018 there will be a minimum of 5 London games.

Wembley have 2 a year guaranteed
    Spurs (in new stadium) have 2 a year guaranteed
    Twickenham have a deal for 1 or 2 a year

So 5 or 6 games from 2018 until at least 2020 I believe.
  • Think Saints Dolphins is the pick of the bunch there.
  • 4 London games for 2017:

Saints vs Dolphins
    Ravens vs Jaguars
    Vikings vs Browns
    Cardinals vs Rams

I guess it's expected, but what a group of turd games.