Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cellino

Leeds Chairman accused at tribunal of saying that women should only be at the beauticians or in the bedroom. Be honest, there was a time most of you on here would have called him sexist.

Comments

• Options
    masicat said:

Leeds Chairman accused at tribunal of saying that women should only be at the beauticians or in the bedroom. Be honest, there was a time most of you on here would have called him sexist.

There's no way anyone on here would have said that.

Beauticians, never heard of such a thing.
  • Options
    He's a sexist criminal.

The splitter made the comment on his "West Ham Season Ticket" thread about Gold and Sullivan being lovely people compared to RD, which I think is VERY generous, but at least RD doesn't spout disgusting bigotry like this.
  • Options
    edited April 11
    A very random article to pop up...
    https://football-italia.net/charlton-athletic-cellino-brescia/

They have 200k followers on twitter. A bit of an odd one 
  • Options
    Just as things start to feel a bit more stable.....

Probably bollox but it would be so Charlton to wind up with this bastard.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Just as things start to feel a bit more stable.....

Probably bollox but it would be so Charlton to wind up with this bastard.
    Yeah I'm really hoping there's nothing in it. Would be weird for the current lot to invest well in January and then in Jones just to now sack it off 
  • Options
    Probably just bollox put out there to make us feel happy with the current ownership when they don't back NJ in the summer as much as we would like ...
  • Options
    Here's a previous time Cellino was "linked" with a purchase of Charlton - https://onefootball.com/en/news/massimo-cellino-linked-with-takeover-deal-at-charlton-athletic-29894790 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can’t open the link. Can someone copy and paste please?
  • Options

NEW RUMORS ON CELLINO'S WILL TO SELL BRESCIA: AN AMERICAN FUND OFFERS 18 MILLION AND HE IS THINKING ABOUT CHARLTON

The president continues to value the blue and white club at 25 million. Confirmations on our preview from a few months ago: the Mexican Carlos Slim Helù was ready to buy the company

Brescia.It is now a constant: rumors periodically emerge about Massimo Cellino's desire to sell Brescia football. Even though nothing has ever happened so far, also because the Sardinian entrepreneur first wants to be sure that he has another company in his hands. How else does he explain his story. When he sold Cagliari (June 2014) he had already joined Leeds and when he decided to get rid of the English club (May 2017) he was already in negotiations to buy Brescia, which he made his own in August.This time Cellino would have on the table an offer of 18 million from an American fund intending to take over Brescia Calcio, but he continues to ask for 25 million. In the meantime he is evaluating the possibility of purchasing Charlton, a London club that plays in League One (it is mid-table), the equivalent of the Italian Serie C.

In the meantime, confirmations are arriving that the Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim Helù (about a year ago) approached Brescia football, but nothing came of it. Also because Cellino decided not to fully explore this possibility. After our news, Brescia Calcio issued the following statement: " "With reference to the news reported today by local web newspapers, the Brescia Calcio club categorically denies having received any offer, much less a binding one. The Company believes that the misinformation created harms the serenity of the environment and the relationship with the fans. In light of the above, Brescia Calcio reserves the right to take any legal action to protect its image." Now that other media have also reported the news, how will Cellino react?This time will it be the umpteenth episode of a long series or is there something more concrete? Knowing the character, it is impossible to make predictions.

• Options
    Surely not.....
  • Options
    Seems tenuous to me.
  • Options
    Can we change the thread title. It’s not pertinent enough for the current info
  • Options
    edited April 11
    Imagine GFP are always open to selling a stake of the club to whoever is willing to stump up some cash.

BUT Cellino doesn’t strike me as the kind of bloke who’s willing to have say 20-30% and get little to no say in how the club is run.

I don’t think there’s anything in this atm. But worth keeping an eye on the name…
  • Options
    Maybe he fancies chipping in a few quid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice quotes from Charlie Methven
  • Options
    Guy is a loon. Hopefully he stays well away..
  • Options
    Right answer Charles.
    Next.
  • Options
    I'm more distracted by the advert I got with that article...

Can see why...that desk is a mess.
  • Options
    Must go and check my blood pressure.
  • Options
    The Yanks have had a season and failed so I welcome our new Italian owner

PS it's nonsense