Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cellino

2»

Comments

• Options
    red10 said:
    Probably just bollox put out there to make us feel happy with the current ownership when they don't back NJ in the summer as much as we would like ...
    WTF…..???
  • Options
    Glad the club were quick to squash rumours. The bloke is a lunatic. 
  • Options
    RedRobin said:
    Glad the club were quick to squash rumours. The bloke is a lunatic. 
    Top quick imo. Already had something to go. Must be true...😀
  • Options
    I was thinking the other day in a quiet moment of idleness, "unbeaten, a team plan, coach with half a clue..."

"When will we ALL be collectively bending down and taking one up the gazoo again as followers of this basket case club?"

Benvenuto signor Cellino, vieni a prenderci per il culo e in generale a fregarci!
  • Options
    Load of crap .. he would never pass EFL test to own a cat let alone a football club 
  • Options
    I'm more distracted by the advert I got with that article...

Can see why...that desk is a mess.
    There was a desk? I didn't get past the chair.
  • Options
    edited April 12
    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/charlton-athletic-should-be-concerned-by-massimo-cellino-links/

I’d like to see proof that the below expert analysis came from Carlton Palmer and not ChatGPT.

“I’m sure the supporters won’t want to see somebody like Cellino coming in as the new owner of the football club. 

“It’s well documented the problems he had at Leeds United when he became owner.

“So, there will be concerns from the supporters if Cellino was to buy the football club, given his recent history as owner of Leeds United.”