Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prince RIP

Comments

• Options
    Blimey - never a huge fan, but sad to hear of anyone dying, especially at only 57. RIP
  • Options
    Goodness me how many more?? The grim reaper is taking away more and more really top class musicians, comedians and actors this year. I really cant believe this.....God bless Prince............. RIP Sir...The doves will be crying.
  • Options

Blimey - never a huge fan, but sad to hear of anyone dying, especially at only 57. RIP

This.

2016....give it a rest, will ya?
  • Options
    Confirmed by his publicist, according to ITN.
  • Options
    R.I.P Prince.
  • Options

This.

Bloody hell. This year is already an eye opener on your own mortality.

Respect to the entertainer of millions.
  • Options
    Jeez
  • Options
    RIP music legend
  • Options
    Another one gone too soon. RIP.
  • Options
    Fuckinghell :-( What a talent.

R.I.P.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Peter Pan of pop .. a very talented and versatile all rounder R I P
  • Options
    My favourite song of his he gave away.

Bet he had a great life
  • Options
    RIP Prince. An admirer of your talent.
    These deaths are not ending its so sad.

I wonder if the club pay tribute. Probably with a picture of Michael Jackson.
  • Options
    Yet another sad death. Great musician and performer. RIP
  • Options
    Christ! This really is an awful year. One of the best live performers I have ever seen and some brilliant songs to his name.

Rest in Peace wee fella...sadly, there is one amazing Supergroup forming up in Heaven this year.
  • Options
    Good god, not another one. 57 is no age.RIP
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Christ! This really is an awful year. One of the best live performers I have ever seen and some brilliant songs to his name.

Rest in Peace wee fella...sadly, there is one amazing Supergroup forming up in Heaven this year.

The heaven gig currently looks immense.
  • Options
    Enjoyed his music and Loved Raspberry beret, but whenever I saw him I'd always think of Lenny Henry ripping him off ( I think it was 3 of a kind) riding on a kids tricycle.Sad to see another musical great gone RIP to the purple one
  • Options
    Relentless

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holy crap.
  • Options
    Shocked RIP.
  • Options
    What a talent. RIP.
    This in one awful year.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Prince & Bowie jamming together at the pearly gates. Literally a double act made in heaven. RIP
  • Options
    Truly bizarre. I'm away for work at the moment, I've just been out for dinner with some Dutch and German colleagues, and I was saying how Bowie and Cryuff and any other number of famous names have gone this year already. Pop back to the hotel, on with the laptop, bring up the Beeb site and there it is. I wasn't a huge fan but his stuff always seemed to be quality and his shows are the stuff of legend. RIP.
  • Options
    Am testing out the new headphones listening to 1999 the album. Both the music and the headphones are standing up well.
  • Options
    Raspberry Beret playing at half time at Arsenal.
  • Options
    No more hunting jockeys for him then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMuTsBFQTE

RIP to a great musician.
  • Options
    RIP to the former artist, formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince.

What a legend.