Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real Henry Irving on twitter

2»

Comments

• Options
    Henry of Bromley

Ben Hayes of Hayes
  • Options
    Says the man who thought his Internet dating was of interest to anyone else : - )
  • Options

Says the man who thought his Internet dating was of interest to anyone else : - )

Everyone was on the edge of their seat for the 2 and a bit weeks I was telling Katrien about my online dating
  • Options
    No I'm Henry
  • Options

Big_Bob said:

Who is Henry Irving?

I think he died in 1905.

I'm very suspicious of all this.
    Well, me too. I've just received a letter from Hargreaves Lansdown which was signed by Henry Irving. So it seems he's carving out a new niche as an ISA manager, despite being dead!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I've just discovered this thread having realised I follow two Henry Irving's on Twitter (and have been for some time, unknown to me). What an earth is that all about?
  • Options

I've just discovered this thread having realised I follow two Henry Irving's on Twitter (and have been for some time, unknown to me). What an earth is that all about?

one is me ie Real Henry Irving @benhayes77 and the other is a troll
  • Options

That's strange. Do you know who it is?
  • Options

That's strange. Do you know who it is?
    A rather sad troll who calls himself Nick Gray on other sites. That's not his real name either BTW.
  • Options
    Nowadays he posts on 606 with the user name Bring back Willie Thorne.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nowadays he posts on 606 with the user name Bring back Willie Thorne.

Now Royston Vasey.