Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I see you Meire, shaking that head, shaking that head!

13»

Comments

• Options

Jaybinho said:

Just watched the video of the unique one head shaking at the invading West Stand fans.. The women's an idiot & unable to control herself. Why not take a leaf out of the muppet Murray's book & look away/do nothing? Fair enough she doesn't agree, but don't antagonise further.

She's trying her best to front it out. Thing is her appearance of late shows that it's all starting to get to her. The smirks look ever more false and she looks thin and generally not well at all.

I suspect that she is looking forward to the close season where she hopes there will be some respite. She is obviously cracking.
    Let's not give her what she wants. No respite. Once a month through the off season mass protests outside the office at sparrows lane.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

She doesn't look healthy! I noticed that. Is it worth the money?

I agree, she doesn't look great at all. Maybe all the stress is starting to show.
    I suspect she's brewing up some stomach ulcers and it's mostly self inflicted.

Just wait until she gets the 'phone call from her parents tonight :smile:
    Stomach ulcers tend to affect conscientious, hard working people with perfectionist tendencies and a conscience.

Sociopaths with a veneer of arrogance tend to be immune from such things.

As to which category, if either, Ms Meire belongs to I couldn't possibly comment.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

She doesn't look healthy! I noticed that. Is it worth the money?

Perhaps she forgot where she buried her nuts?
    I did that regularly back in my single days many a time after a heavy night on the sauce.