Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

this Mandy Anderson-Myers woman or whatever her name is

Comments

• Options
    She is a useless moron and is very near the top of the list when change comes.
  • Options
    Who is keeping this little red book?
  • Options

She is a useless moron and is very near the top of the list when change comes.

Do we have enough bullets for all these people come the revolution?
  • Options
    The customer is always right wrong.
  • Options

When I used to read her name I imagined she was a bit of posh totty.

Haha, and you couldn't have been further from the truth!

Bring back Mel and Felicity!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    HarryLime said:

I do hope, with of cause your parent’s agreement that the local press pick this up.

Doubt London's press will report this, far to busy following up the big Deptford Robbery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Write to the club on their behalf explaining the issue, noting dates and action taken and enclose a cheque for the original amount. I am sure that they will accept.
    If not, let us all know and copy out the reply refusing.
  • Options
    I would have summarised the episode, much as Large has done, printed it on posh paper and presented it to squirrel features as my prospectus for promotion and a major pay rise. M.A-M's attitude must fit katrien's and roly's exact specifications for absolutely maximising customer retention and satisfaction.
    Nothing surprises us any longer, the bottom of the barrel was scraped through long ago.
  • Options

Yes, I know. Just doesn't feel a sustainable approach! By hey ho.

Ah, but you're forgetting about all of the Tottenham supporting taxi drivers that are queuing up to take your place!
    Oh yes, I forgot about him!
  • Options
    Cheggers said:

In relation to this and the CAFC / Restaurant customers comment, my daughter and her boyfriend went out to a restaurant on Saturday - had a crap time and subsequently complained about it.

Not only did she get a personal phone call from the area manager the next day apologising profusely for the service she received, she also got sent £50 of vouchers and an also personal invitation to come back.

He also asked her to describe the staff members who let his company down.

There you go Katrien, THAT'S how you do customer service !!!

They are weird!!! I mean unique, sorry!
  • Options
    I simply wouldn't trust this club with my information and bank details.

At least another reason not to renew. They can't tell their ass from their elbow and are extremely un-reliable.
  • Options
    We need a clean sweep of management and employees from top to bottom. Service levels are at an all time low. After 48 years of loyal support my days are done.
  • Options
    Truly dispicable behaviour from the morons. Just when you think they can't get any worse they pull another rabbit out of the hat.
  • Options
    There was a Mandy Anderson-Myers who was box office manager at Crystal Palace in 2014. Are they one and the same? Would explain a lot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

There was a Mandy Anderson-Myers who was box office manager at Crystal Palace in 2014. Are they one and the same? Would explain a lot.

Yes, one and the same.
  • Options

mogodon said:

Yes, one and the same.
    Lives in Surrey too..

Explains a lot..
  • Options

mogodon said:

Yes, one and the same.
    Lives in Surrey too..

Explains a lot..
    Hold on. Don't ever associate that club with Surrey! There are limits ...
  • Options
    mogodon said:

mogodon said:

Yes, one and the same.
    Lives in Surrey too..

Explains a lot..
    Hold on. Don't ever associate that club with Surrey! There are limits ...
    True, a good old 30 miles between them...
  • Options

Mackle said:

When I saw Mandy's performance against @rikofold where she was in such defence of Katrien, I heard the voice of Brick Top in my head...

I remember that cringe making performance. She's also too stupid to realise that all this arse licking will have absolutely no effect on KM. she'd sack her own Mum.
    Is this on video ?
  • Options

Mackle said:

When I saw Mandy's performance against @rikofold where she was in such defence of Katrien, I heard the voice of Brick Top in my head...

I remember that cringe making performance. She's also too stupid to realise that all this arse licking will have absolutely no effect on KM. she'd sack her own Mum.
    Is this on video ?
    If its the last fans forum meeting where ticket office Amanda publicly states that Meire is the best boss she has ever worked for, then the answer is yes.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

She is already on the sack list for new owners.

Pinocchio can't be sacked because she's not employed by CAFC. She can be told to clear her desk and eff off though ...