Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

this Mandy Anderson-Myers woman or whatever her name is

Comments

• Mind you, Katrien looks hot
  • seth plum said:

I think she used a particular classic, 'all the years I've been in football', yet she didn't know we were relegated after we'd been relegated.

Mandy what's this?

Spotty as fook, needs some cream or something
  • The video (if you can survive it) re-confirms what we already know about the dick heads running our club.

Mandy and Tony are even more awful then Katrien. Katrien has to speak up and answer questions, they do not, they choose to back it all up. Tony is a very unconvincing liar. Especially the jimmy seed stand residential stuff. Also huffing and puffing that he had to refer to the jimmy seed as the jimmy seed, not the south stand.

They have proven to be loyal networkers now....but those gigs (like randomly becoming starprix general manager) is reserved for people that are young and clueless.

They are dinosaurs...well I suppose rigas old.
  • At least the video serves a purpose to whoever takes over when Roland finally decides enough is enough, namely those backing Katrien can be the first they fire seconds after they throw her out of the building.
  • LenGlover said:

Any more news regarding this @LargeAddick ?

In what respect Len?
  • edited April 2016
    It was the "all about results" line from Tony the Testicle which, if memory serves me correctly, was just after Mandy's vomit-inducing arse-lick got me.

Get a grip you clueless, brainless no-hoper.
  • Macronate said:

i find it weird (not unique) that she refers to Meire (who is the same room and directly opposite her) as 'my boss' in the context she does.

why not call her Katrien or that useless bint over there.

I think it is hard to concentrate on what you actually say when your head is rammed so far up your boss's arse that you can't even see daylight. This intervention by the fragrant Mandy has to rank in the top five toady moments. Delighted it was caught on camera.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Let's keep a lid on abuse please. Some posts are going to far
  • LenGlover said:

In what respect Len?
    Whether the Club had reconsidered given the circumstances.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Kap10 said:

Who is the guy two down from Mandy .. old guy with glasses

I thought everyone had come across Syd Cheeswright at some stage of supporting us!
    Yuk.
    And there was me, thinking we were a family club...
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

In what respect Len?
    Whether the Club had reconsidered given the circumstances.
    not as far as I'm aware, which doesn't surprise me one iota
  • Unfortunately for some, when a club is relegated, it means job losses. Let us hope with fewer season tickets being sold, they can dispense with her services, unless being so creepy behind KM may save her, although I would not trust KM for anything
  • edited April 2016

seth plum said:

I think she used a particular classic, 'all the years I've been in football', yet she didn't know we were relegated after we'd been relegated.

Mandy what's this?

and what's this?

I thought you were trying to portray that she is shafting us up the arse.

• It was the "all about results" line from Tony the Testicle which, if memory serves me correctly, was just after Mandy's vomit-inducing arse-lick got me.

Get a grip you clueless, brainless no-hoper.

and just what results have you brought to the party eh Tony Pony..??
  • COO is often not a popular role as these days it seems to involve more cost cutting than actually running the operation well.

TK seems to be bad at both. A classic.
  • It would be a nice touch were Tony to be included on a banner or two, or perhaps even a chant. He's as useless as the rest of the Meire clan and has shown an admirable contempt of the club's history and it's fans. Surely he deserves recognition before the summer break?
  • Sponsored links:

• mogodon said:

It would be a nice touch were Tony to be included on a banner or two, or perhaps even a chant. He's as useless as the rest of the Meire clan and has shown an admirable contempt of the club's history and it's fans. Surely he deserves recognition before the summer break?

Totally agree, but Keohane is a tough one to fit to a song
  • sounds like the sort of bloke that would love a bit of recognition
  • edited April 2016
    I've not done very well here. Singable, memorable but very very basic and not family friendly. apologies.

Maybe it could be the chorus and we can write the rest of the verses tomorrow.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Kap10 said:

Who is the guy two down from Mandy .. old guy with glasses

I thought everyone had come across Syd Cheeswright at some stage of supporting us!
    I have, after we lost at the Den last time round and he was haranguing a bus driver for not going beyond New Cross, we had "words".
  • Ey Mandy, hate to break it to you but 'your boss' doesn't give a toss about you.
  • Just sent my 1st email rant to the club slagging off Mandy the twat.

felt good.
  • edited April 2016

I've not done very well here. Singable, memorable but very very basic and not family friendly. apologies.

Maybe it could be the chorus and we can write the rest of the verses tomorrow.

Right, that's the song for the family enclosure sorted.
  • Did palace sack her then she applied to work here?
    Nothing to do with the fact that there's a south London footballing rivalry, it's just strange in general.
    If your the head of ticket office at palace...what makes you end up doing the same thing but at Charlton? Can't be a location move thing.

Surely we didn't head hunt this twat and offer her more money? Where's the logic...
  • Cheggers said:

In relation to this and the CAFC / Restaurant customers comment, my daughter and her boyfriend went out to a restaurant on Saturday - had a crap time and subsequently complained about it.

Not only did she get a personal phone call from the area manager the next day apologising profusely for the service she received, she also got sent £50 of vouchers and an also personal invitation to come back.

He also asked her to describe the staff members who let his company down.

There you go Katrien, THAT'S how you do customer service !!!

These stories are good to hear.

It's the act of when people are truly sorry or embarrassed and properly care about the customers experience.

It's what should be normal.

The services of Charlton is like going back to the Stone Age.