Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Dartford|Kent Senior Cup Final|26 April 2016|Pre-match views and match thread

So we go for a repeat of last year's win over Gillingham when the team was:

Charlton U21s: Phillips, Osborne (Barnes 81), Pyke, Bone, Lennon, Thomas, Charles-Cook, Monlouis (Hanlan 80), Ahearne-Grant, Umerah, Kennedy.

Subs (not used): Subs: Mitov, Cumberbatch, Munns,

This year we've again stuck to the agreement made and just fielded U21s so unlikely to see Kashi or Bauer. Lookman would be eligible but again is unlikely to play.

The semi-final line up v Ebbsfleet this year was:

Charlton: Mitov; Staunton, Holmes-Dennis, Lennon (Konsa 66), Sarr; Lapslie (Millar 76), Kelly, Ba; Ceballos, Ansah, Ahearne-Grant.

Subs (not used): Beeney, Kennedy, Moore.

Neither Sarr or Ceballos have featured since and THD is out on loan. Lennon is playing with the first time so expect he see a side similar to this

Mitov, Barnes, Staunton, Dijksteel, Konsa, Thomas, Charles-Cook, Aribo, Umerah, Kennedy, Hanlan.

Comments

• Options
    Any idea if this will be streamed on YouTube/Periscope ?
  • Options
    Looks like my job as Match Previewer is safe... ;)
  • Options
    Going to head along to this. My last Kent Senior Cup game was the last defeat, also against Dartford.
  • Options
    Any advice on where to park near to the ground?
  • Options
    i'll be hopping along to this, only round the corner for me.
  • Options
    69 years ago on this day we were in the FA Cup Final at Wembley. Times have changed.
  • Options
    Are we protesting? I'm bringing tennis balls
  • Options
    milo said:

Says there is some parking there (300 places) but recommends Orchards Shopping Centre as a good place to park
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

milo said:

Says there is some parking there (300 places) but recommends Orchards Shopping Centre as a good place to park
    Try parking at the ground. Have parked there for a home game and no problem.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    You can park in goals car park just around the corner from the ground!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now3 seconds ago View translation
    Charlton starting XI | Mitov; Barnes, Edwards, Staunton, Thomas; Dijksteel, Aribo, Kennedy; Umerah, Hanlan, Ansah. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 48s48 seconds ago
    Subs | Beeney, Konsa, Charles-Cook, Ahearne-Grant. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Good to see our star striker has been saved for the big one.

A hat trick tonight will seal a new contract for next season. Go Zak
  • Options
    Comfortable away win 4-0 (Ansah 4).
  • Options

Going to head along to this. My last Kent Senior Cup game was the last defeat, also against Dartford.

If that was the semi final in March 2012, I was there also and we lost 1-2. The team that day was;

CAFC XI: Pope; Cousins, Evina, Osborne, Fox; Pritchard, Hughes, Alonso, Euell; Pigott, Azeez.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

If that was the semi final in March 2012, I was there also and we lost 1-2. The team that day was;

CAFC XI: Pope; Cousins, Evina, Osborne, Fox; Pritchard, Hughes, Alonso, Euell; Pigott, Azeez.
    That's a decent team, but is that Mikel Alonso, another one of those quiz question players who vanish without ever appearing in the first team??
  • Options

In the team ahead of KAG...
  • Options

Ahearne- Grant for me every time.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

That's a decent team, but is that Mikel Alonso, another one of those quiz question players who vanish without ever appearing in the first team??
    played one cup game (JPT I think) and was terrible.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

RedChaser said:

We had five players in the first team squad that night. Four of that team subsequently made their first team debuts and three are now regulars. I wonder how many of tonight's team will break through; nearly all of them probably if the Douchbag has his way :angry: .
  • Options
    Pretty decent crowd tonight
  • Options
    Does anyone know how Terrel Thomas is progressing? He seemed to be rated and around the first team at one point (I think he made the bench a couple times last year), but since then seems to have fallen away completely.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Any idea if this will be streamed on YouTube/Periscope ?

Navigating me submarine around Dartford Lakes as we speak
  • Options
    Its dull and bloody freezing. Can feel a HT departure coming on!
  • Options
    Mistake by the keeper from a cross. One nil Dartford
  • Options
    20' Goal. Dartford take the lead. 0-1. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Losing 1-0. Mitov is a bigger flapper than emu.
  • Options
    21' Corner was swung in, Mitov lost it in the crowded area and E Bradbrook volleyed home. #cafc #CAFCLive