Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Dartford|Kent Senior Cup Final|26 April 2016|Pre-match views and match thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    Was freezing and we looked poor. No one really impressed
  • Options
    Nice of Dartford to get Davis Walliams as the stadium announcer.

• Options
    what happened to Bone from last year - released? Also, i thought we had a player called Lapsie getting good reviews?
  • Options
    Agree with most of the above, and sad to say, Henry, Ansah was barely involved tonight....

The Darts fought their way back into the game in the 2nd half following loads of possession by our lads with little/no end product. Don't recall their 'keeper being tested too often...now why does that sound familiar ?

Some neat footwork from the boys in red but as our main man on the FF stated, Dartford's back four were immense and dealt superbly with our forays forward .

In addition to failing to retain the KSC tonight, there was another disappointing outcome from our visit to Arctic Park.

The Fanackapans have now been banned from watching ALL U21 games in future.

At our 1st match this year at The Valley, the lads lost their unbeaten record of 358 games and now tonight, given a second chance to prove we are NOT jonahs ......doh !

Mea (s) culpa, Jason.

It won't happen again, promise.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Mitov's kicking awful? But he scored the longest goal ever!

I was going to say that.
  • Options
    This result a good reminder why you cannot build a league one team around the under21`s and expect to compete. A first team needs experienced quality professional players to stand a just of making a show in league 1. So I hope people stop calling for the youngsters to be given a go in league 1, that goes for you too Roland.
  • Options
    If Bulgaria are looking for a number 10 that can find touch in union, then based on last night's showing, Mitov is your man. Had a game to forget.
  • Options
    Sounds like the 2012 Semi all over again!

Anyway enough of this doom and gloom whose going to Leeds Saturday, I'll be there :smiley: .
  • Options
    Philips and Marco out on loan so Mitov is 5th choice.

Sounds like he had a stinker but has been part of the u21 success this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As a regular watcher I never understood the club induced hype about Mitov. Totally overrated and behind Phillips and Beeney for me.
  • Options

Self imposed, by the club or have I been whooshed ?
  • Options

Should have warned you that the pitch invasion just doesn't have the same impact at a youth game on a cold Wednesday night.

• Options

Self imposed, CE.