Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust Chair on London Live TV today at c 13.10

Steve Clarke being interviewed. There may also be a rep from the club - unconfirmed.
Live on Sky Channel 117 at about 13.10.
Not sure I can get it here in Scotland, so a match thread appreciated ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Virgin channel?
  • Options
    Virgin 159
  • Options
    Seriously, according to their website it is Virgin 159 and Freeview 8.
  • Options
    'London's burning' on at present........ so does Steve intend stoking up the 'fire', or just 'rake over the coals', or are the club going to indulge in 'smoke and mirrors'......Let's hope it is a 'heated debate' ...... sorry,I will get my coat!, well done anyway.
  • Options
    The film on afterwards is quite apt. Trouble Brewing - An eager newspaper reporter goes undercover to expose a gang of counterfeiters. Replace a gang of counterfeiters for the owners of a london football club.
  • Options
    Actually looks like you can watch live online:
    londonlive.co.uk/tv
  • Options
    Can someone down load this so i can watch it please......unable to watch live link.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Sky 117
  • Options
    Charlton fans tuning in to see Steve Clarke will double London Live's (dismal) viewing figures!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is no channel 117 on my sky
  • Options
    edited April 2016

There is no channel 117 on my sky

That's because your Sky box has not been set up for the London region I presume mate.
  • Options
    apparently the channel is restricted to London only whether on Sky or Freeview but is watchable on the direct link
  • Options
    Currently all about crochet?
  • Options

Better than the news about the singing cabbie
  • Options

Are the Trust even experts on crochet as well!! Classy and talented.
  • Options
    Here we go
  • Options

This is absolutely riveting. Forget Steve Clarke, this is fabulous stuff...
  • Options
    Well done Captain.
  • Options
    Well done Steve. A big NO.

The crochet item was more interesting than Duchstaets comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I tuned in just in time to hear that bees have been given a new home in the centre of Croydon. Sounds like a good initiative.
  • Options
    Well said, Steve, with calm authority.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I tuned in just in time to hear that bees have been given a new home in the centre of Croydon

Brentford are moving to Sh*thurst Park?
  • Options
    Steve came over very well indeed, but no-one from Charlton\ there they just issued a statement saying that RD has no intention of selling the club and they are looking to get us out of League 1. That's not ad-verbatim.
  • Options
    Well done, Steve, a lot of good points raised but what a shame the interviewer was so weak! She seemed the nervous one and lacked the relevant techniques for incisive probing or a real understanding of the issues involved.
    Thanks for speaking up for us all again.
  • Options
    Good job Steve.

"No." - Like it.
  • Options
    Well that was painful - not Steve Clarke who I thought did as well as could be expected, but the line of questioning from the presenter. Is this her first day on the job?

Anyone watching that with no prior knowledge of what's going on would have come away thinking that us, the fans, are being unreasonable. A good job that the only people watching the channel are us lot!

Living in Brighton I'm spared London Live... (although having said that, Latest TV, the Brighton equivalent, is about 10,000 times worse)
  • Options
    Really good from Steve Clarke