Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust Chair on London Live TV today at c 13.10

2»

Comments

• Options
    someone record it and post it on here pls!!!! :smile:
  • Options
    As soon as possible could be 20 years as that'll be under RD as soon as is possible.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    photos of Steve, and cafc response.....
    click on the photo icons they should open.
  • Options
    Quite remarkable that the club refuses to engage in any discussions with either fans or the media. Almost as if they have something to hide. And this statement is so bland and meaningless as to be not worth the time it took to create the graphic for TV.
  • Options
    Fully committed??

The joker is a fraud.
  • Options
    "The manager is obviously responsible for picking the best team..."

Hmmm....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Roland Duchatelet being fully committed to getting us back into the Championship is a bit like someone murdering a person and then being fully committed to bringing them back to life.

"As soon as possible" as well, maybe he thinks they will let us back in the Championship if we are in the top six at Christmas!
  • Options

Roland Duchatelet being fully committed to getting us back into the Championship is a bit like someone murdering a person and then being fully committed to bringing them back to life.

I am fully committed to winning the lottery and dating Julia Roberts. Why not ... as likely as Roland's commitment.
  • Options
    Fully?
  • Options
    league one clb with Championship aspirations is what they mean.
  • Options
    You're not wrong there. I was violenty seasick just before the end!
    Nug said:

Sorry about the shaky footage, my daughter took it!

https://youtu.be/5LsTf_ovYKY

• Options
    I misread the title of this thread . I thought it said the cas trust choir will be on Sky, really thought I would hear the anti Douche songs.
    Oh well back to spec savers.
  • Options
    Now there's an idea.

Auditions in The Beehive, New Eltham this Saturday 3pm.

Only apply if pitch perfect
  • Options
    Pico said:

Now there's an idea.

Auditions in The Beehive, New Eltham this Saturday 3pm.

Only apply if pitch perfect

I wouldn't say it was perfect. Maybe at the start of last season.
  • Options
    Grasping at straws, but the club could have said "no interest" in selling the club rather than no current plan.