Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-Ticket Desperation

2»

Comments

• Options

A few years ago a guy I know was not going to renew his Boston Celtics season tickets. His rep called him and asked what they could do to change his mind. He said he'd reconsider if the General Manager, Danny Ainge, called him. 30 minutes later Ainge called. Talked for 15 minutes saying they were trying hard to improve the team. Talked him into renewing.

A few weeks later they traded for Kevin Garnett and that season they won the championship.

If Katy called and promised big changes, do we think anyone would change their mind.

Cabbles would. ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

A few years ago a guy I know was not going to renew his Boston Celtics season tickets. His rep called him and asked what they could do to change his mind. He said he'd reconsider if the General Manager, Danny Ainge, called him. 30 minutes later Ainge called. Talked for 15 minutes saying they were trying hard to improve the team. Talked him into renewing.

A few weeks later they traded for Kevin Garnett and that season they won the championship.

If Katy called and promised big changes, do we think anyone would change their mind.

Cabbles would. ;)
    He's so fickle with his recurring "this will be the last email" emails he sends her
  • Options
    Feel disappointed that I haven't had a call about my four tickets. Which is surprising as the amount of calls I got when they kept trying to get my daughter to go to the family fun day. She was more interested in protesting.
  • Options
    If they contact me I'll tell them straight - I will not be renewing my Season Ticket until Roland sells up
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    Can't wait for my call. They won't call me again. Ever.
  • Options
    Can't wait for my call about our 3 season tickets! I will ask them to record the call and ensure that Ms Meire and co hear it. Why should the poor people having to ring be the only ones to hear the complaints.
  • Options
    I won't renew mine unless the offer me a free sofa and matching arm chairs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't forget they have been filming -and possibly identifying- the protesters.
  • Options

Alright, I'll renew if Roly tops himself.

Come on Roly, that's a promise.
  • Options
    If they are calling former season ticket holders such as fellow Surrey fan Cantersaddick, when can I expect my call? If Mandy's involved she might not recognise an overseas phone number.
  • Options
    I'm going to download an MP3 of the laughing policeman (verse only) and play it down the phone if they call.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I'm going to download an MP3 of the laughing policeman (verse only) and play it down the phone if they call.

You'd be better off with Wayne County and the Electric Chairs ...
  • Options

Don't forget they have been filming -and possibly identifying- the protesters.

And releasing it instead of the 2015/16 goals dvd. Will probably sell better!
    Well there would certainly be more scope for bonus features!