Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC preparing for onslaught vs Burnley

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016

seth plum said:

If a steward tried to tell me what's what, I would reply in Mandarin, and only respond if they spoke Mandarin too.

The club has thought of this and trained stewards. They are not fluent but they'll manage Mandarin in segments.
    What if they worked in pears and each had an apple and Blackberry? I've got me coat.......
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I think this has to be the way to go.

• Options

Despite reports to the contrary the front six rows of the North stand are not closed for Burnley game.

— Mick Everett (@Addickted05) April 28, 2016
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Just checked on the web. Drones can be used to drop water bombs, so there's a start. And if one or more drones buzzed the pitch it would cause a degree of chaos, although could be expensive if a well-aimed kick with a football hit it. That rules out any Charlton player, obviously.

Drones are out! as has been pointed out they are dangerous and unpredictable.

It was discussed however to load a couple up with smoke bombs and fly them at the directors box :smiley:
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Despite reports to the contrary the front six rows of the North stand are not closed for Burnley game.

To be fair, you can now access them to book in North Lower (couldn't earlier)...anywhere. But West Lower is not on the booking site.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Markg2004 said:

cafc-west said:

To be fair, you can now access them to book in North Lower (couldn't earlier)...anywhere. But West Lower is not on the booking site.

Just goes to show the club monitor this site, another reverse decision.
  • Options
    So it's not closed, it's just not on sale ? So anyone in the whole north stand (upper and lower) could potentially sit there ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc-west said:

They've been sold to Bournemouth fans
  • Options
    Not sure whether I imagined it, but didn't we once have a load of rent-a-fans in the crowd who kept trying to get everyone started in renditions of VFR but were going at MOK pace and quite clearly out of place?

Wonder whether we'll see a load of passionate, happy 'fans' for the cameras?

Please correct me if I've made this up!
  • Options
    sm said:

cafc-west said:

They've all been sold to Colin and his Belgian mates.

And Millwall, West Ham and Chelsea fans.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    I knew 4 years of carpentry at school would come in handy. Iv knock this up and am doing testing now. Takes 50 tennis balls at a time. I will locate myself in the car park at currys with a scout / range finder back row upper north.

UNLEASH HELL

• Options
    sm said:

cafc-west said:

They've all been sold to Colin and his Belgian mates.

Is Marc Wilmots coming along then ?
  • Options
    TEL said:

First and last game of the season for me.....now where should I sit?

Sit on her lap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016

• Options
    "Maintenance planned for the ticket website at 9am tomorrow"
    Who bets we see those 6 rows back on sale.
  • Options
    I do hope that any covering of the seats is fire retardant. I'm speaking from a health and safety point of view, and not an arsonist you understand. Although you don't see many lighters around these days. I mistook a laser pointer for a lighter recently. I'm not suggesting anyone brings a laser pointer you understand.
  • Options
    My best guess is that while some bright spark thought that covering the seats might be a good idea, the suggestion that it would allow a nice empty area to permit an increased range of thrown goods including possibly a flare, was enough for the FA man to decide perhaps it wasn't so clever after all.

Which is why the seats are now back on sale.
  • Options

Why don't we eat a pound of them apiece and fill the ground with human stinkbombs.
  • Options

I suspect that my Catwoman outfit might give my antics away as I enter from the Upper West!

:love: Cat woman :love:
  • Options

Why don't we eat a pound of them apiece and fill the ground with human stinkbombs.
    Won't make a difference. Everything coming out of the club smells of bullsh*t at the moment anyway.
  • Options
    Just had a look, north stand lower f block all rows seem available
  • Options
    So no areas closed and no netting then?

Honestly, you guys.........