Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Katrien Meire or Charltons CEO was a man

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Redskin said:

Uboat said:

Redskin said:

Maybe you can take some comfort from the time some blokes shouted at her on a train and reduced her to tears.

Except that didn't happen, did it. We've all seen the video. No-one was shouting and no-one was crying. Someone who was there described her as 'close to tears', but in popular folklore 'some blokes shouted at her' and she burst into tears.
    So,because it didn't happen in The video, it didn't happen... There was another video which showed shouting and finger-pointing but was inconclusive as to whether KM was on the point of tears or not.
    But that's not the main point here. It's what this insidious thread alludes to if she were a man, and is manifest in some of the subsequent posts.
    ...possibly threatened physically quite a lot
    ... jostled a bit by now
    And finally,some who said she should be given a dry slap!

For someone who would have received more abuse had she been a man, I doubt those that chanted she had an STD, took it up the arse and was a cunt had the imagination to be more lyrically abusive, had she been.
    If she were a man, who would threaten him physically, jostle him a bit or give him a dry slap? The same people who talk about pitch invasions and storming the Directors' Box.
    A bunch of STD ridden, take it up the arse cunts,in other words.
    I think I must have been away the day we did arse cunts in biology. Sounds intriguing.
  • Options
    After that quoting and editing fiasco, I'm starting to think I might be a bit of an arse cunt.