Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fund-raiser gig this summer?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps @Ollywozere will re-join the Van Susans and get them along......or perhaps not.
  • Options
    Mr Tillbrook is having a quiet pint here in the Swan. It's his local after all. I'll have a few more and go and sound him out.... Tho if he sees me coming he'll probably leg it, as sometimes happens!!
  • Options
    Missed opportunity. He's gone.

Next time...
  • Options
    He probably saw on here that you were stalking him
  • Options
    Off_it said:

dont forget to invite Windscreen, or whatever he's calling himself these days

Beat me to it.
  • Options
    Is there a band called Pink Floyd Road? Maybe they would be happy to play?
  • Options
    I'd definitely go
  • Options
    Not wishing to put a dampener on this, but having organised several music concerts, there are numerous hurdles to overcome. For a July concert, planning would normally have begun at least 6 months earlier. Happy to enlarge on this if anyone wants to pm me.
  • Options
    I agree. The manager at the swan said he would love to host a whole day music event. Maximum during the day tho is 140 with the garden.

So that's an option.
  • Options

Not wishing to put a dampener on this, but having organised several music concerts, there are numerous hurdles to overcome. For a July concert, planning would normally have begun at least 6 months earlier. Happy to enlarge on this if anyone wants to pm me.

I've been involved in this sort of thing as well - we used to start planning a year in advance.

I would offer the services of my band, but unfortunately cannot make either of the proposed dates. FYI the 30th is the Great Welling Beer Festival (which I am playing at) and it's next door to the Welling FC ground, so if you were thinking of Welling as a potential venue you might want to avoid the 30th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I'd be up for playing a set. Let me know and I'll see what I can get arranged. www.facebook.com/backtoseanio www.twitter.com/backtoseanio www.youtube.com/backtoseanio