Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Protest Fund - End of Season Report

Comments

• Options
    @Curb_It and I are updating and streamlining some aspects of the protest fund over the summer.

First up - there is now a dedicated Paypal account rather than having to use our personal Paypal accounts.

From now on, to donate by Paypal, please use protestfund@gmail.com

Bank details for donations on-line to the protest fund are unchanged:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Thanks.
  • Options
    Well we are at the end of the month.
    Bung a little bit in when you're flush, you won't miss it folks :wink:
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    thanks to the donations received in the last few weeks. I haven't been checking so regularly. Very generous.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

thanks to the donations received in the last few weeks. I haven't been checking so regularly. Very generous.

Come on everyone, it's payday ;)
  • Options
    Bump.

It is the end of the month.

It is also the return of players to training.

It is also the time to consider the CARD shirt.

The fund has been a massive achievement and success so far, and having a healthy fighting fund may well prove useful, and at the very worst any leftovers go to charity, so any contribution however humble will contribute to efforts to remind the regime that it is our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

@Curb_It and I are updating and streamlining some aspects of the protest fund over the summer.

First up - there is now a dedicated Paypal account rather than having to use our personal Paypal accounts.

From now on, to donate by Paypal, please use protestfund@gmail.com

Bank details for donations on-line to the protest fund are unchanged:

Protest Fund
    Sort code 20-68-04
    Account number 50661678

Thanks.

Just for information. Tried to set up a direct debit by phone, using the bank details above. My bank, Santander, would not do so quoting just the account number and sort code; they needed further information. The bank person did say it could be arranged by a personal visit to a bank branch, with my proof of identity, such as quote "A Passport".

I have instead elected to donate money each month by the Paypay method. £10 I had previously donated each month to Valley Gold, plus a further £10.
  • Options
    I simply phone the bank when I remember, sorted.
    Mind you it is First Direct.
    Made many stupid decisions in my life, but switching from Nat West to First Direct was one of the few good ones.
  • Options
    It is a standing order you need to setup not direct debit
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hard work. Just donated via Paypal.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Thank you.
    I'll log on later and check. Been a bit slack with the updating this close season.
  • Options
    Bumpy McBumpface
  • Options
    Another end of the month Bumpy McBumpface because I imagine those free programmes don't pay for themselves.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Another end of the month Bumpy McBumpface because I imagine those free programmes don't pay for themselves.

Thanks Seth. We haven't been banging on about the fund recently as it felt a bit "cheeky" while things have been a little quieter. But donations have been arriving regularly and are, as always, very much appreciated.
  • Options
    @Davo55 look in your inbox mate
  • Options

@Davo55 look in your inbox mate

Done, and replied. Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we have a figure of how much was raised at The Swan fundraiser ?
  • Options
    Pico said:

Do we have a figure of how much was raised at The Swan fundraiser ?

One for @Curb_It and @Badger
  • Options
    Just under £500.
  • Options
    What's left in the kitty?
  • Options
    A very healthy amount.
  • Options
    Enough for a weekend in Dubai? :wink:
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

UPDATE

It's been quite a while since we updated everyone on the Protest Fund, as things have been a little quieter over the summer and in the initial stages of this season.

However, I am pleased to now report that total income (donations, fund-raising, merchandise etc) is now £34582. That is an increase of £6583 from my end of season report on 10 May. This is thanks to a number of elements - regular monthly donations, some significant "one-off" donations of anything between £100 to over £1000, plus £1000 from the CARD programme sponsorship by Axis Global (thanks again!).

This income does not yet include anything from profits from the sale of the protest shirts.

Expenditure has also increased but the balance is "very healthy" as reported bt @Curb_It above. We are certainly well placed to support protests financially as ideas emerge.

Thanks, as always, to the many of you (and Charlton fans not on CL) who donate so generously to help fight the regime.

No mention of the £8 I collected on Saturday. Typical favouritism
  • Options

Davo55 said:

UPDATE

It's been quite a while since we updated everyone on the Protest Fund, as things have been a little quieter over the summer and in the initial stages of this season.

However, I am pleased to now report that total income (donations, fund-raising, merchandise etc) is now £34582. That is an increase of £6583 from my end of season report on 10 May. This is thanks to a number of elements - regular monthly donations, some significant "one-off" donations of anything between £100 to over £1000, plus £1000 from the CARD programme sponsorship by Axis Global (thanks again!).

This income does not yet include anything from profits from the sale of the protest shirts.

Expenditure has also increased but the balance is "very healthy" as reported bt @Curb_It above. We are certainly well placed to support protests financially as ideas emerge.

Thanks, as always, to the many of you (and Charlton fans not on CL) who donate so generously to help fight the regime.

No mention of the £8 I collected on Saturday. Typical favouritism
    Actually, I walked away with £32 from impromptu donations on Saturday that I have yet to pay into the Protest Fund. Will do now. Thanks for the reminder. And thanks to those who donated as well as @Henry Irving who is pretty damn good at getting money off people as it happens.