Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Day 2025.
    He’sstillhereohforcryingoutloud....
  • Options
    Day 2026.
    Come on England.
    Apparently the Takeover is happening today?
    Keep calm and carry on counting.
    He’s still here. 
    Ohforcryingoutloud...
  • Options
    This could be the final day of the count 3blokes. You might be able to have a lie in tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    This could be the final day of the count 3blokes. You might be able to have a lie in tomorrow.

Yeah, Roland, you idjit, think of my looks, we don’t want them ruined any MORE by all this early morning counting shit!   :)
  • Options
    Day 2023.
    So anyway the wankpuffin is still here.
    ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Wankpuffin is a sort of cuddly tame word.

I see the yellow toothed coffin dodger as a more malevolant presence blighting our lives.  The word that shall not be uttered on CL is still my preferred prenom middle name and surname for the Belgian oxygen thief...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Wankpuffin is a sort of cuddly tame word.

I see the yellow toothed coffin dodger as a more malevolant presence blighting our lives.  The word that shall not be uttered on CL is still my preferred prenom middle name and surname for the Belgium oxygen thief...
    Yes I see your point.....great word......but it’s almost a bit like a term of endearment, and we certainly don’t want that. :| so wankbuzzard, or wankgull? Or even just forget about the bird bit?
    Or just go with your name suggestion, I think it works.
  • Options
    Day 2024.
    It seems those infernal soft terrorists have struck again. Is nowhere safe?  :)
    Anyway Dunceshatalatte is still here.
    Ihforcryinoutloud
  • Options
    Day 2025.
    He’s still here.
    Ohfridayforcryingoutloud
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very good 3blokes 
  • Options
    How long will it be before the good burgers of S-T (as well as the bad & the ugly-toothed) are challenging google-translate with the latest message spray-painted, obviously by locals, on the walls of Stayen - "WÂNKPUFFIN OUT!" ???  
  • Options
    With Dr Fuckoff in mind, there's a book 'Fuck it - the ultimate spiritual way' which I enjoy re-reading from time to time. A sort of self help book that looks at worries and provides a solution - just say fuck it. Well worth a read if you're a worrier.
  • Options
    Day 2028.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutwankpuffin.
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    Day 2028.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutwankpuffin.
    Brilliant 
  • Options
    Day 2029.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud.
  • Options
    Day 2030.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Options
    Day 2031.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcrybinoutloud.
  • Options
    Day 2032.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vankpuffin.
    Pure genius 
  • Options
    Brilliant :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I do hope we eventually find out how many rivets he has.
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    Day 2033 and 2034

It’s another Saturday morning and the B.O. is in mid session with Dr Fuckoff in his shed.
    “ And zo, in concluzion, ” continues Dr. Fuckoff, “ ven vee hef ze zumzink that vee no longer vont, vee simply sell it at vot is considered ze market value. And ZAT IS OK.”
    He looks over at the B.O. who has a serious look on his face.
    ” Mmm,” says the B.O vaguely.
    Dr. Fuckoff lets out a long sigh, takes off his glasses, and passes a hand wearily across his face. He looks at the B.O.
    ” Are vee counting ze rivets under ze bench again?” he says.
    The B.O. looks at him. There is a sound of something falling to the floor.
    ” No,” says the B.O, defensively.
    Dr. Fuckoff takes another deep breath and looks down at his glasses for a moment.
    ”Vee hef talked in our other sessions about ze need you hef expressed not to be thought of by others as ze vankpuffin, yes?” He says.
    The B.O. nods.
    ” Vell,” continues the good doctor, “here we hef ze problem. Unless you fully engage viv zis program, there remains the distinct possibility you vill remain ze vankpuffin. Indefinitely, yes?”
    The B.O. shuffles uncomfortably in his seat.
    ” If I do this program thing, will I still be a cockwomble?” He asks.
    Dr. Fuckoff lets out a small chuckle.
    ” Ah the nature of ze cockvomble is a much more enduring zing.” He says. “That would require my intense program - Fighting Ze Inner Nob - and in zis case, there may be no guarantee of success. And zo, let us continue...”

Well, let’s leave Dr. Fuckoff to his important work with a rather sulky B.O. counting rivets sneakily under the bench, and let’s hope there is ze breakthrough vee all crave.
    In ze meantime, he’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutzeloud...
    Zat iz dee bolloxz...3blokes 👏👏👏
  • Options
    Day 2035.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud...
  • Options
    Day 2036.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud.
  • Options
    Huh?
  • Options
    Day 2037.
    He’s still here.
    Ohforcryingoutloud...
  • Options
    Just catching up, July 13th - just brilliant.

' Dr Fuckoff ' reminds me of Peter Sellers playing Dr Strangelove.