Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life 15/16 End of Season Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I'd just like to say thanks to me, first and foremost and then you lot, ta very much.
  • Options
    I think the only decent thing to come out of this dreadful situation at the club is that it seems to have unified us more as fans in many cases, both online and in 'real life'.

Thanks to AFKA and Lookout for running the site.
  • Options
    That reminds me Cabbles. With all this Rolling With Roland guff, we've not had an update on your adventures in internet dating recently. Without going into too much gory detail, how's it going?
  • Options
    In all seriousness thanks guys! Love this site and all who contribute make it as brilliant as it is...
  • Options
    Thanks for the thanks, I love doing the match threads, although this season it has been somewhat depressing as each game went by. I will be back next season in the hope that match threads will be uplifting and I can sign cheques GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 4-0!!!!
  • Options

We're gonna win this one I tells ya... 2-1 I tells ya!!

The men in white coats will be with you very soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would like to give my thanks to Katrien, the gift that keeps on giving. When it seemed the only option was to cry, she has given us a reason to laugh.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In the words of Eric Idle (with slight alteration)

Some things in life are bad
    They can really make you mad
    Other things just make you swear and curse
    When you're chewing on life's gristle
    Don't grumble, give a whistle
    And this'll help things turn out for the best...
    And...
    ...always look on the site, Charlton Life

Thanks everyone for keeping me smiling through the tears

• Options
    Thanks to all for keeping this site running in our hour of need
  • Options
    Without Charlton Life, CARD would not have been the brilliant collaborative success it is. I'm quite sure of that. This sad year for our club was probably CL's finest.

If you want evidence of how different it is to normal footie sites, let's just roll-call our regular visitors from other clubs who just can't keep away. (and get a welcome they wouldn't find elsewhere) @operationpig , @gavros, @Sparrows Lane Lion, @Big_Bad_World, @MillwallFan . Say a few words, chaps :-)
  • Options
    A fantastic wealth of knowledge and passion from great fans. No wonder KM dislikes her customers so much.

Look forward to a lengthy takeover thread in not too distant future!
  • Options
    I think we should all do something for AFKA. I was thinking about presenting him with a milk crate to stand on at games so he can see the pitch :smiley:
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    This is all getting a bit too nicey,nicey, over to you Claude on 'ere. We need some aggro, and back-biting and general slagging-off,like normal. Cant do all this back-slapping stuff.

Anyway, anyone want some parents to 'ave some' ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This is all getting a bit too nicey,nicey, over to you Claude on 'ere. We need some aggro, and back-biting and general slagging-off,like normal. Cant do all this back-slapping stuff.

Anyway, anyone want some parents to 'ave some' ??

I agree you absolute c@@t
  • Options

Without Charlton Life, CARD would not have been the brilliant collaborative success it is. I'm quite sure of that. This sad year for our club was probably CL's finest.

If you want evidence of how different it is to normal footie sites, let's just roll-call our regular visitors from other clubs who just can't keep away. (and get a welcome they wouldn't find elsewhere) @operationpig , @gavros, @Sparrows Lane Lion, @Big_Bad_World, @MillwallFan . Say a few words, chaps :-)

You forgot to include Superhorns and Horseworrier(Millwall)
  • Options
    Thanks Smudge & Lookie.
    Now that I know longer live in Blighty I rely heavily on this site for all things CAFC.
    Keep up the good work xx
  • Options
    Um, as its a thank you thread it's difficult to find an edge.

Thank you to Katrien and Roland for helping me, and so many others harden up our inner hate. Top work.
  • Options
    Thanks to ALL on CL...

and to the club, thanks for nothing!
  • Options

Thanks
  • Options
    Just like to say thanks to all. This forum has been a real tonic for me recently.
  • Options
    Aside from all matters Charlton, I have learnt so much from this site. It's like Google but more trustworthy.

Thank you so much to all who put in so much time effort and undoubtedly money as well.
  • Options
    Started to post in January so fairly new to it. During a season of such turmoil at the Club, CL has been an ever present source of comfort, good humour and insight (& some good Barneys' too).

Well played everyone.

'Nelson Out!' (a little clue for you as to when I first became a regular at the Valley here)