Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON MAN UNITED!

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:

I live in Selsdon,just driven past the local palarse pub,heaving with stripeys wearing very crisp and new nigel shirts,cars with flags and scarves hanging out of every window,everywhere i look,fucking palarse. So lucky to live where i do :neutral:

The Forestdale? The one with the permanent flags outside?
    Thats the one DA9,u local to there too then?
  • Options

DA9 said:

I live in Selsdon,just driven past the local palarse pub,heaving with stripeys wearing very crisp and new nigel shirts,cars with flags and scarves hanging out of every window,everywhere i look,fucking palarse. So lucky to live where i do :neutral:

No, drive past a lot, and used the bakers next to it for lunch before.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

No, drive past a lot, and used the bakers next to it for lunch before.
    Good bakers that one. The flags are a permanent fixture,really lovely feature,pubs a shithole so quite apt really.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I see a three Palace in Gravesend last week then two outside the George and Dragon last night , never see them round here usually .
  • Options
    It does look like a dump, always wondered if I could flick a match at those flags as I drive past
  • Options
    DA9 said:

It does look like a dump, always wondered if I could flick a match at those flags as I drive past

Often wondered if I could flick a match at the whole pub if I'm honest ;)
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

West Wickham has been the same.
    West Wickham? Oh no, Good golly gosh

; )
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @i_b_b_o_r_g

get ready, there could be a Mods vacancy soon.
  • Options

I'm getting consumed by more hate, anger and jealousy by the hour I genuinely think by 5pm I'm going to explode.

Palace will win today, I'm convinced. And Millwall are playing at Wembley on my birthday for the 2nd time in 6 years. Happy f***ing birthday.

I hate Charlton

I hate football

I hate life.

Look on the bright side, your country is on the verge of deciding it's own destiny, it ain't raining outside and I post on the forum you run. You can't have it all mate, you can have it all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Roland Dushitbucket. On this weekend, very "special" weekend for SE London and Slurrey, I wish you and all your descendants, your forfathers and mothers, everyone who means anything to you... the pox, the plague, raging prick ache... ANYTHING that makes your lives Hell.

You have fucked us right royaly and i personally hope you pull your pants down to have a piss tonight to find your shrivelled knob and bollocks rolling around detached and in the gusset. Fuck you you Belgian cnut and the horse you rode in on!
  • Options

I'm getting consumed by more hate, anger and jealousy by the hour I genuinely think by 5pm I'm going to explode.

Palace will win today, I'm convinced. And Millwall are playing at Wembley on my birthday for the 2nd time in 6 years. Happy f***ing birthday.

I hate Charlton

I hate football

I hate life.

Look on the bright side, your country is on the verge of deciding it's own destiny, it ain't raining outside and I post on the forum you run. You can't have it all mate, you can have it all
    I must admit, it does take a post like this to put things into perspective.

Thanks for everything, pal.

• Options

just walked through victoria station wetherspoons there mobbed with palace fans, hope the wankers lose but i am fucking jealous.

Not to bothered about them drinking in a Spoons pub....but hope the freaks get one hell of a beating.
  • Options
    I can't watch it, I arranged an early dinner out with my girlfriends family just to avoid it.

Please Man Utd, please smash them, don't let Palarse have any glory or pride.

The only thing we have to cling to as we tumble down the leagues is that we have an FA Cup in our history and they don't.

So go on you Red Devils, a few more of you to join Cantona in our list of heroes by tonight.
  • Options
    Getting nervous now. Can't believe that there is a chance that the football highlight of my season will be Man United winning the FA cup.
  • Options
    God help the stewards and police if The Nigels lose and their Ultras kick off. They'll have homemade banners and everything. Carnage
  • Options
    I swear I recognise the bald one bottom left from previous encounters

• Options

Why aren't they at Wembley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know at least a dozen Palace Nigels and one of them a good mate who never talks Palace when I'm around, the others I hope are crying into their shandies at 7pm. I can see the back pages tomorrow, with all 9 Man U scorers pictured!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Why aren't they at Wembley?
    Plastic stripeys,living the dream lol
  • Options
    Currently on my first holiday in Spain. Day 1 - sprain ankle so bady I now require a crutch. Day 3 - spend all day propped up in bed looking at the sunshine out the window. Day 4 - if the nigels win tonight I am writing this entire country off as cursed.
  • Options
    I wasn't going to watch it but can't resist. Imagine the feeling if they take the lead...
    Prediction Palace 1 Man Utd 0. Early goal.
  • Options
    As much as I hate it, wouldn't we love to be at Wembley for the FA Cup final today? Fact is we are the laughing stock of south London and it hurts.
  • Options
    The Nigels are the gift that keeps on giving

• Options
    Dunno what you lot got to moan about coming from a palace family people automatically think you support them
    walking through West Wickham early bloke from builders merchants was taken aback by my "am I f#ck" answer to am I going today.
    Remember the good days at Selhurst singing we'll never play you again
    was brilliant at the time
  • Options
    Watch out I'm sure his kids are so proud of him is about.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Dunno what you lot got to moan about coming from a palace family people automatically think you support them
    walking through West Wickham early bloke from builders merchants was taken aback by my "am I f#ck" answer to am I going today.
    Remember the good days at Selhurst singing we'll never play you again
    was brilliant at the time

Tbf we were right. We probably will never play them again....
  • Options
    Least neutral I can remember about a cup final. Really wasn't bothered when the Spanners made it. I want United to win. A lot.

I do have a couple of mates who are Palace. The guy who sits next to me at work is from South Norwood, but claims not to support the stripey ***s, though he wants them to win tonight. He said I talk about my Palace supporting friends like racists talk about their black mates.

Oh well.