Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON MAN UNITED!

191011121315»

Comments

• Options

Ah, picture didn't work

It does if you click on it.

Nice one
  • Options
    Wonder how that fat bird felt, walking back through Waterloo in that Palace burqa last night
  • Options
    Genuinley happy Palace lost. Naaty fans and their manager is a tosser- KM and RD would undoubtedly offer him a job if they were'nt such cheapskates.
    It was a bit odd supporting Man U with my south London accent, but probably better than being a nigel, with any accent. The guy I was sat with was a United fan, and when the Stripeys scored, he was consoling himself with LVG getting the sack. Typical Man U, thinking about themselves rather than the good off football.
  • Options
    Well done man utd. Noone ever remembers the runners up. Still no major trophy for the biggest wannabes in English football.
  • Options
    And I thought we had it bad!
  • Options
    I didn’t realise they went for Karol Freye as their new manager, 4-0 down to Brentford after 35 mins
  • Options
    How long has ten Hag got - end of the month?

To me  it just confirms that there problems are not the various managers, it’s alway been the players. 
  • Options
    How long has ten Hag got - end of the month?

To me  it just confirms that there problems are not the various managers, it’s alway been the players. 
     They are a shit show. I watched a bit of them last season. Zero has changed. Zero
  • Options

Shit Ben Garner, you’re just a shit Ben Garner………