Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON MAN UNITED!

Comments

• Options
    Poor Alan :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you Man U. At least something to smile about.
  • Options
    IA said:

Delighted for Man Utd fans who have stuck by their club through the difficult two years

From Guildford and Chichester.
  • Options
    Hahahaha, love it. Can almost taste them Palace tears.
  • Options
    Yessssssssssssssssss. Take that. Dogs nearly went through the lounge window when Utd scored such was my roar. As for the winner again it's almost as good as us beating the stripey Nigel C***s. So pleased to see that smug dancing prick have the smile wiped off permanently. Well done Utd. Now just need Barnsley to finish the job.
  • Options

Advantage Palace.

This season just doesn't know when to stop kicking us in the knackers.

...just a slight pause in the plum bashing until next weekend but very welcome all the same.
  • Options
    Alan 'Plaistow Patricia' Pardew do your dance again
  • Options

I don't agree with much Joey Barton has to say, but "Uncle Knobhead" is a name that should stick to Pardew like shit for the rest of his career.
    :smile:
    Somewhere, someone MUST be printing the T-shirt
  • Options
    Give us another dance Alan! Go on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too many interviews not enough nigel crying close ups
  • Options
    Dance for me Alan, dance for me *throws 2p coins in Pardew's face*
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Take that you big nosed twat
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Palace fans in the boozer crying, loving it

Why are they not at Wembley?! Not just Nigels. Part time Nigels - even worse.
  • Options
    A very good day for me...Rangers & Palace lose...I don't have to watch either as I am just back from a day lazing at a beach bar in La Fustera, watching the lovely world go by!

Barnsley next week. Roland and Latrien feckin' off the week after and I might even come back!! :smile:
  • Options
    Come on BBC, show us a crying Nigel or three
  • Options
    Palace. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016
    If we do draw palace in a cup comp next season, we've just got to sing , you're not dancing any more,you're not dancing any more, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Or

Palace. Always c***s, always c***s
  • Options
    I'm definitely a United fan today.
  • Options
    Martin bell end Keown going on like Palace were robbed by Clattenburg. Knob. United hit the woodwork 3 times.
  • Options

Palace. Always the bridesmaid Ugly Sister, never Cinderella the bride

:smile:
  • Options
    The fact that Crystal Palace losing an FA CUP FINAL is the highlight of our season shows how shit we've become
  • Options

The fact that Crystal Palace losing an FA CUP FINAL is the highlight of our season shows how shit we've become

• Options
    Swear I saw the lid fly off the cup when they lifted it.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="Er_Be_Ab_Pl_Wo_Wo_Ch">Swear I saw the lid fly off the cup when they lifted it.</bloc

Yeah it went down onto the next tier.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

blockquote class="Quote" rel="Er_Be_Ab_Pl_Wo_Wo_Ch">Swear I saw the lid fly off the cup when they lifted it.

Hopefully an omen for the Nigels next season!! :smile: