Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON MAN UNITED!

Comments

• Options
    I never cared for Man Utd but I really did warm to them today :smiley:
  • Options
    Couldn't watch it and kept checking BBC and Sky Websites. Checked this thread to find the great news of Jesse's goal.

Thank You very much CL!
  • Options

Tinie Tempah, a shit version of abide with me, 5.30 kick off..... It's not really a proper cup final.

On reflection though.....
  • Options
    Sha-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, who's laughing once again now...........
  • Options

The fact that Crystal Palace losing an FA CUP FINAL is the highlight of our season shows how shit we've become

Shit happens, the last time they lost in the FA cup final, we were relegated.
  • Options
    BBC now saying Mourinho a done deal:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371
  • Options

BBC now saying Mourinho a done deal:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371

As much as I think LVG has been a failure and is pretty unlikeable, whoever leaked that needs a shoeing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've spent the last hour laughing my bollocks off haha.
  • Options
    I'm in pieces, bits and pieces. Hahahahaha!
  • Options

Painful viewing, felt like England had conceded when Puncheon scored. Really made me realise how much I actually detest Palace and Pardew, the neighbours will 100% think I'm die hard United now. Went absolutely bonkers at both man u goals.

Exactly the same in this house!
  • Options

Looking at all the pictures of palace fans today, dressed up as storm troopers, fat super Heros, in full kits, etc etc, find it a bit strange they call you lot 'clowns'.

We are more likely to turn up as the 07:42 service from Hastings.
  • Options
    Mourinho to be named as new manager next week
  • Options
    And I'm feeling...glad all over!
  • Options
    If the Mourinho rumour is true that's even better. Man U will have 1 good season, maybe next year or the year after and then they will fall to pieces.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Christ that was painful and I just knew Puncheon would come on and score.

Thankfully he scored a bit too early and Man U had time to come back.

As said, it was disappointing that we didn't see more close ups of the Nigels crying, but we can't have everything.

Charlton keep the 69 year old record in tact of being the only South London club to have won either the Premier League/ Division 1 or the FA Cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turns out Zaha was crying before the match because Puncheon said to him "if I score, Alan's gonna dance"
  • Options
    Palace have still never won a major trophy. Happy days.
  • Options

I noticed today that when palace fans appeared on the screen I found myself flicking them the "V" and a gentle "fuck off"
    When the scum are on telly I'm foaming at the mouth giving it Wanker signs the bird and shouting you scummy c***s and basically having a complete and utter Tourette's fit meltdown

I may avoid next weekends play off because it's not good for my health or sanity

This is how I picture you in my minds eye Oohaah :smiley:

• Options
    Ah, picture didn't work
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Palace have still never won a major trophy. Happy days.

I think the appropriate song is "Glad all over" Fiish... oh, and a cringey little uncles dance.
  • Options
    3 minutes of sheer panic.

Thank fuck for that.
  • Options

Ah, picture didn't work

It does if you click on it.