Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scottish Cup Final

Comments

• Options
    one of the, if not THE best games I've seen on TV this season
  • Options
    What a game. Brilliant to watch.now pitch invisaion
  • Options
    What a superb match.
  • Options
    PItch invasion. 1980 repeated?
  • Options
    pitch invasion
  • Options
    Here we go.....
  • Options
    Irvine Welsh and clan will be out on the piss tonight .. ((:>) .. the Scots do love a bit of invasion and pillage
  • Options
    Where's the OB?
  • Options
    sounds like it's proper kicking off
  • Options
    SKy not showing the Rangers end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mounted police on the pitch now.
  • Options
    The English disease?
  • Options
    always been a bit of a Rangers/Hearts man myself .. but Hibs REALLY deserved that .. the game was a real credit to Scots football and despite the pitch invasion, there is no real harm done .. Hibs win something for the first time for a long long time
  • Options
    Sky commentators going way over the top about this pitch invasion.
  • Options

Sky commentators going way over the top about this pitch invasion.

this
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Think they were reacting to scenes that were not being shown on TV.
  • Options
    Stubbs made a good tactical change at 1-2, switching from 3-5-2 to a 4-4-2 Diamond. Full credit to him, he got his tactics right at the start and made the change when necessary. Cracking cup final. Lacked quality but full of passion. Over to Van Gaal & Man Utd for more of the same.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Mounted police on the pitch now.

Handbags compared to 1980. Although the goal is down at the HIbs end and the pitch has been dug up. About 500 OB and 10 horses guarding an empty Rangers end at the moment.
  • Options
    Can't believe I chose to pass on watching this and now I'll see the nigels winning instead.

Amazing that Hibs have done it after 114 years
  • Options

Think they were reacting to scenes that were not being shown on TV.

Sofa cushions being destroyed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done hibs!
  • Options
    Here we go...Sunshine over Leith
  • Options
    Great game - always like seeing either one of the Scottish teams based around bigotry lose. Was a shame that the Hibs fans had to spoil it a bit because they did to be fair.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Here we go...Sunshine over Leith

Ta for the heads up. Impressive.
  • Options
    Chaos mars glory according to the Beeb:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351664
  • Options
    The proclaimers are playing at the orchard tonight (if they didn't overdo it last night)
  • Options
    I watched three finals yesterday.

The FA Cup Final had a dramatic finish from 78 mins onwards, but up until then it was dross, between a team putting 10 men behind the ball, and opponents playing tippy tapped nonsense. Both teams played one up front.

The Coppa Italia was dull and sterile between two teams frightened to take a chance. Both teams played one up front.

The Scottish FA Cup final was a proper game, full of passion. Hibs played two up, Rangers played three up, and both teams went for it. I didn't expect it to be the better game of the three. Scottish football needs its big clubs in the top division, fielding British players, playing that type of football. Too many second rate foreign players and coaches has killed their football.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Wasn't aware that this song had been adopted by Hibs fans. I get goose bumps watching this. Smartphones weren't around in 1998 but if we win the play-offs at Wembley next season what are we going to sing? Don't think Valley Floyd road cuts it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M3b_lw7t2TE