Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When Was The Last Time You Looked On The Clubs Official Website?

Apathy is rife with me at the moment and I must admit, i have got into the habit of not looking on the official Charlton website regularly, in fact i couldn't remember the last time i went on it , i thought there must be some snippet of an update on the situation regarding an incoming manager, but i can't find anything?

I just wondered how often other lifers went onto the Charlton web page?

Comments

• Options
    Never
  • Options
    Only time last season was for 'the statement'. Unsubscribed from club social media too - I get everything I need to know on here.
  • Options

I think the last time was to check {...} {...} was actually genuine!

This.
  • Options
    frequently but usually when I see a link on the official twitter feed.

Last week it was about some of the youth team players signing new contracts.
  • Options
    Only when Roly has a rant on it
  • Options
    Club--}--Directors----}----F5--F5--F5--F5...}
  • Options
    When referred to from here. Invariably it's due to a certain CEO's hoof in mouth, which probably makes it about weekly.
  • Options
    Whilst the club is being run by the current regime I only tend to read the official website when there's a link from this forum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Funny enough today was the first day since "that" statement.
  • Options
    Statements
  • Options
    The latest on CAFC player is Burnley highlights and POTY.
    I thought they may have the Sheffield United U18 game but it isn't there.
  • Options
    I last went on to buy a ten year season ticket to push us over Target 20k in League One and enjoy a fun, matchday experience full of Belgian no-hopers. I was disappointed to learn the competition to sit on the fan's sofa has been suspended.

• Options
    Used to be a daily ritual but my visits there now have dwindled to virtually never. As with others, 'that statement' was probably my last visit.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:

Only time last season was for 'the statement'. Unsubscribed from club social media too - I get everything I need to know on here.

Exactly the same here.

Unfollowed from Twitter and only been on the OS for statement.
  • Options
    Not for me I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Only when someone links something of interest here. Otherwise, what's the point? It's crap, as are pretty much all official websites for football teams.
  • Options
    I stopped when Roland said everything was all my fault and I wanted the club to fail, when that was clearly HIS job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Totally serious . At least a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    Only when linked from here. After all any news will be posted here before the OS get's wind of it.
  • Options
    I looked yesterday for the first time in months to see if I could find out anything useful about our goalkeeping coaches.

I could t.
  • Options
    I'm not sure of the date, but I do remember it was a Sunday night. I also remember thinking someone is going to have sore head in the morning and no, it wasn't me.....
  • Options
    Very rarely. Hardly ever any new news and far too much PR.
  • Options
    I go on everyday to see if they have issued an apology regarding the Moore/Campbell fiasco. I'm sure the apology must be somewhere within the site
  • Options
    Excluding from links on here, probably about 2 years ago.

My dwindling OS visits are mostly due to CL being more informative, but also partly due the success of Twitter - quite a number of websites I used to visit I now don't as their respective Twitter feeds are sufficient.
  • Options
    Haven't been on the OS for months and have no plans to either. Bullshit and lies.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I don't think it's necessarily reflective of the website (though I hate it) nor fully the state of the club, I think there's a little information overload in play these days and the novelty of the net (20-odd years on) is wearing off a little in terms of traditional platforms
  • Options
    Around a couple of years ago