Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebrity six a side returns to the Valley - 28th May 2016

Comments

• It's not exactly a Soccer Aid lineup is it?
  • Looking at the list, They really need to work on the celebrity side of things.

yes, 'celebrity' is really stretching it. And 'The Valley Stadium'?
  • Nope not celebs most of them.
  • Lewis Hamilton is famous.
  • Looking at the list, They really need to work on the celebrity side of things.

I know I'm getting old.....but I've only heard of Dappy and Jon Richardson out of that list.
    I really thought dappy was katrien
  • With a MASSIVE line-up

Surely thats a thing for the trade description act

Should read "With a bunch of Z rated celebs with MASSIVE Ego's, enjoy there 5 minutes of fame"

I know I'm getting old.....but I've only heard of Dappy and Jon Richardson out of that list.
    I really thought dappy was katrien
  • What can't I bring to the event?
    . You may bring a ‘domestic’ camera however anything deemed professional (i.e. with detachable lenses etc.) is prohibited.

Bit extreme i think
  • Sponsored links:

. You may bring a ‘domestic’ camera however anything deemed professional (i.e. with detachable lenses etc.) is prohibited.

Bit extreme i think

Wouldn't want to anyway. Too expensive an item to lob on the pitch, I'll stick to the beachballs etc.
  • Who the feck is Fekky?
  • Can't wait to get a selfie with Tiggs Da Author.
  • Was this how they got the line up?

• I recognise two of those names. Either I'm getting old or they really are nobody's ?
  • cafc999 said:

Was this how they got the line up?

Surely this should have been posted on the new manager thread?
    Think this could be posted on any Charlton staff thread to be honest
  • Who's bringing the flares?
  • whooooooooooooooo?
  • cafc999 said:

Was this how they got the line up?

Surely this should have been posted on the new manager thread?
    "It will be Oscar, it will"
  • Sponsored links:

• I somehow think we are not necessarily the target audience...
  • edited May 2016
    I thought I'd know quite a few names. But no, I've only heard of Dappy & Jon Richardson.

Non-celebrity 6 a side. Sounds shitty shit.
  • Sounds awful. The "plus many more" bit sort of indicates even more terrible nobodies will be turning up on top of the already extreme pile of nobodies. I didn't think you could possibly get anymore "nobody" but apparently you can.
    A muppet like Lee Ryan was obviously busy or turned it down. I think he maybe a Charlton fan so minus the mini dig if so.
    God I hate celebrities.

I don't think I've ever laughed at any of Jon Richardsons jokes but he's a good bloke and at least like-able. Too smart for this shambles.
  • Wouldn't surprise me much if unique ranting smirking squirrel twat face was there.

I would however enjoy the news that protests were being organised and the whole day was ruined for everyone with the exception of the audience or people that purchased tickets, most likely families.

• I thought I'd know quite a few names. But no, I've only heard of Dappy & Jon Richardson.

Non-celebrity 6 a side. Sounds shitty shit.

I'm struggling with Dappy & Jon Richardson - who they???

As for the rest - nope.
  • So basically it's just a case of paying to watching some people play 6 a side. Better off popping to Leisure Leagues with a few cans.
  • Young people and families, some visiting the Valley for the first time = Katrien's target audience.

Bit extreme i think

Agree, given the 'celebrities' appear to be the of the kind that would sell their mothers to get a picture into the media. I expect those who are persuaded to cough up cash to watch will spend most of the day saying "who's that one" ...
  • I think more celebrities turned up for the match at Slades prison.
  • Correction Slade prison