Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity six a side returns to the Valley - 28th May 2016

2»

Comments

• Options

I think more celebrities turned up for the match at Slades prison.

It was easier to get in and out of Slade prison then that it is to get past security at The Valley these days,
  • Options

Russell Slade is in prison? That's rules him out.
  • Options

Russell Slade is in prison? That's rules him out.
    Not necessarily. Recent history suggests that you can pick the team from anywhere - even abroad! Having attended matches in the last year he is better qualified than our last picker.
  • Options
    Who the hell would turn up for this thing other than these stella celebrities' relatives? Won't it be akin to a school sports day with just Dappy and Fecky's Mum and Dad turning up.
    That said I'm temped to go down and block the West Stand car park entrance, just for the conversation with Nash Grier "get out of my way, don't you know who I am!" and me replying with my hand on my heart "Sorry mate, I don't"
  • Options
    Who the feck is fecky
  • Options
    http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/music/stories/1331767697023/big-in-2016-london-rapper-fekky

Fekky is a bad-boy MC and he is making a life of grime pay
  • Options
    Oakster said:

I thought I'd know quite a few names. But no, I've only heard of Dappy & Jon Richardson.

Non-celebrity 6 a side. Sounds shitty shit.

I'm struggling with Dappy & Jon Richardson - who they???

As for the rest - nope.
    Costadinos Contostavlos, better known by his stage name Dappy, is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor. He is best known for being the lead singer of the Camden-based grime trio N-Dubz, with his cousin Tulisa and their friend Fazer.

Jon Richardson is a comedian who is on 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown.
  • Options

The celebrity teams will be managed by Keith Hill and his friend Spit the Dog
  • Options

All the prisoners agreed Noddy Holder was a polite governor, he said Merry Christmas Everybody
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

The celebrity teams will be managed by Keith Hill and his friend Spit the Dog

Magic !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am i getting that old???

Not heard of 95% of that lot.
  • Options

Am i getting that old???

Your getting old fella, I know them all :wink:
  • Options
    So 6 guys go on the island and they qualify as celebrities. Jesus wept
  • Options

Oakster said:

I thought I'd know quite a few names. But no, I've only heard of Dappy & Jon Richardson.

As for the rest - nope.
    Costadinos Contostavlos, better known by his stage name Dappy, is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor. He is best known for being the lead singer of the Camden-based grime trio N-Dubz, with his cousin Tulisa and their friend Fazer.

Thank God for that. For a moment I was worried we were scraping the barrel but now I see we have some genuine A-listers
  • Options

Am i getting that old???

Can't see how there can be a celebrity match without stalwarts such as Diddy David Hamilton, Emperor Roscoe, DLT and Ed 'Stewport' Stewart. Ridiculous. And don't try telling me some of them are dead ...
  • Options

What can't I bring to the event?
    . You may bring a ‘domestic’ camera however anything deemed professional is prohibited.

Bit extreme i think

I heard this is a club rule, and applies not only to cameras, but also managers, players, stewards, chief executives, etc.
  • Options
    Guaranteed to be the biggest crowd of the season with that lot
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    mogodon said:

Am i getting that old???

Can't see how there can be a celebrity match without stalwarts such as Diddy David Hamilton, Emperor Roscoe, DLT and Ed 'Stewport' Stewart. Ridiculous. And don't try telling me some of them are dead ...
    Looks like a sex offenders register.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Oakster said:

As for the rest - nope.

Also known as "That daft looking midget that sang a few songs with the bird who can't give a blowjob.", and "The weird looking fella off of '8 out of 10 Cats' that gets bullied by the other contestants, but you envy him anyway because he gets to be in the same room as Rachel Riley".
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Oakster said:

As for the rest - nope.

Also known as "That daft looking midget that sang a few songs with the bird who can't give a blowjob.", and "The weird looking fella off of '8 out of 10 Cats' that gets bullied by the other contestants, but you envy him anyway because he gets to be in the same room as Rachel Riley".
    I still remember that Monday morning at the office where everyone was seriously dissecting the terrible technique of tulisas blow jobs. Was like a weird version of question time. Those conversations I always find strangely awkward. I just stayed about as mute as the valley was a year ago under this regime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really want to see who or what room 94 is. If it is just a room I would play him in goal.
  • Options

I really want to see who or what room 94 is. If it is just a room I would play him in goal.

You've never heard of room 94? You haven't lived.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm boycotting the Valley....remind me what the word celebrity means again.
  • Options
    Neg Dupree is the bloke off of Balls of Steel... Funny bastard. Not heard of any of the others bar Dappy, Jon Richardson and Fekky. Who goes to this shit?