Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD Protest Shirt v Official Club Shirt

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    E

And when they get relegated I'll support Millwall.
  • Options
    I don't buy/wear replica shirts but will make an exception in both cases and should I get a free ticket or be able to bunk in via the Laundry bogs I'll wear at the game.
  • Options
    B plus away games
  • Options

Don't wear replica shirt but if I did I buy the protest shirt.

But surely the protest shirt is not a replica of anything.

And B
    That's true but I still don't wear them.
    If you ask @TEL nicely, he may be able to get it with a zip-up front?
  • Options
    B
    I'll be wearing it to Gillingham, Millwall, Southend & Wimbledon. That is if it's not made impossible by the regime for non-ST holders to purchase away tix!
  • Options

Is this the real shirt or a template Henry?
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Is that what we're expecting the official shirt to be?
    That is the rumoured designed, yes but not confirmed by Colin yet.
    Sorry just saw your comment about it, cheers
  • Options
    B. Don't have much of a choice there lol
  • Options
    I like the look of the new shirt.

I haven't bought a proper replica shirt for a few seasons now but that is the nicest one they've had since we went to Nike.

I wouldn't buy the Protest shirt, personally, as I don't sit in the north stand.
  • Options
    Can't get to any games being in Oz but will buy and wear the shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

B

(or rather A, but only away games and designated CARD mass protest games)

This.
  • Options
    It needs to look as similar to a Liverpool or Man U shirt for some clueless Aussie to buy it then realize on the way home and dump it at the nearest Op shop to be picked up by me for Fuckall fifty...
  • Options

I like the look of the new shirt.

I haven't bought a proper replica shirt for a few seasons now but that is the nicest one they've had since we went to Nike.

I wouldn't buy the Protest shirt, personally, as I don't sit in the north stand.

It isn't exclusively for the North Standers, which I am sure you know. Have you never stood/sat in the Covered End? It's a protest shirt. Fair enough if you don't want to protest or don't want the shirt but why hide behind 'I don't sit in the North Stand'. Neither do a great many of those protesting, or those that will buy the shirt, so what? It's a protest shirt.
  • Options

Why has that got anything to do with whether you wear the protest shirt or not?
  • Options
    C
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    B
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lookie, beat me to it.... ;)
  • Options
    I don't know how many official shirts we shift each season, but I want this one to sell more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

He does have a point.

Therefore, I think the line: "many hours I've spent, In the Covered End Choir" should be henceforth replaced with "many hours I've spent, in [insert exact seat number]" so as to cut out any ambiguity. It will make for a lovely bit of collective improvisation. Very modern jazz.

Many hours have I spent with my blanket and flask singing Valley Floyd Road my only desire.
  • Options
    B Though might make an exception to Scum at home cos about time we beat em!
  • Options
    B will only wear it to the few away games that i manage to get to
  • Options
    if that is the new official home shirt, then it's the best one for years which is a shame
  • Options
    B.
  • Options
    B - Away games and need a new 7 a side top
  • Options
    B - away games only for me next season
  • Options
    @Stig

Hahaha, brilliant.
  • Options
    C If that's the club one I much prefer it to the protest one (don't like the black and white halves), but I'm beyond wearing football shirts now and won't buy anything from the club anyway.