Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD Protest Shirt v Official Club Shirt

13»

Comments

• Options
    A for me
  • Options
    Haven't bought a replica shirt for a few years but will make an exception for the protest shirt.
  • Options
    A

Its a good design as well
  • Options
    Are the emails still going out @TEL? I haven't received one.
  • Options

No mate, its got a little unmanageable due to Google stuffing up on mass mailing and spam....just keep an eye out here for info and social media.

Everything is in place except a shop front and a way to take the cash....its stalling us a little but Im still working on options. We are likely to outsource the distribution unless any of you have any positive ideas to chip in with. Times a ticking though.
  • Options
    TEL said:

No mate, its got a little unmanageable due to Google stuffing up on mass mailing and spam....just keep an eye out here for info and social media.

Everything is in place except a shop front and a way to take the cash....its stalling us a little but Im still working on options. We are likely to outsource the distribution unless any of you have any positive ideas to chip in with. Times a ticking though.
    Cheers. Great work.
  • Options
    c as i dont wear them so would be a waste but have donated to card in the past and will continue to do so, will attend away matches only apart from the one with them down the road as its a derby and never know we could beat them.
  • Options
    B