Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the sofa be there next season?

Comments

• Options
    It's not the sofa that's a concern (although a red sofa is so '15'), it's the fans themselves that want to sit there ;0)
  • Options
    That would more a case of DFS delivery charges to high for her negotiating skills to cope with, so she sent Tony Southstand to collect it.
  • Options
    How many sofas will have to die to make her stop?
  • Options
    Sadly the Ireland leg of the tour has had to be abandoned in Tyrone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tex-M3rjDWk
  • Options
    Brilliant ^
  • Options
    Anyone have any updates as to whether we have signed (undisclosed) a replacement?
  • Options
    I think the pre season tour should have been to Sofia Bulgaria rather than Austria....
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Here it is. The bloody sofa behind Slade at the presser. It's pretty much a two-finger salute from that Belgian mare to the fans, and standing him there with it behind cannot have been an accident.

I like the colour ....a kind of Russet Suede

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016

If Meire wants to be taken seriously with a fresh start etc, then it has to go.

It is a symbol of what most fans do not want and she must know this.

She also knows most fans want her gone, I don't think what we want fits her agenda. She will do as she what she wants. ;)
  • Options

If she gets rid of the sofa and publishes a fulsome apology in the programme, press and on the big screen, then I might consider forgiving her.
  • Options

To be honest, the sofa while cringey is the least of the issues with KM

After all, it was filled every game, so clearly some supporters appreciated it (assuming they weren't there as an alternative punishment in lieu of a prison sentence!)
  • Options
    I expect we will replace the sofa with a Chesterfield when they come to The Valley.
  • Options
    I wonder if they have lined up some sponsorship deal for the sofa meaning it has to stay?
  • Options
    The sofa has been transferred to a Romanian leauge 3 side. Terms agreed, and is being collected today.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBp3L-vm1jk#
  • Options
    Can't imagine why anyone would want to sit on the sofa. Even by the standards of KM it was a ludicrous idea.
    God knows what her next great idea will be....
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Can't imagine why anyone would want to sit on the sofa. Even by the standards of KM it was a ludicrous idea.

Something Nigel esque like parading a Robin around the side of the pitch.....................oh hang on a minute :open_mouth: .
  • Options

KM and RM leading the Thunderclap 10mins before the match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sm said:

Definitely be a new one there.

Russell is however allowed to choose the colour.

Only after an open discushion.

I'll get my coat

You've tried. Have a lol from me!
  • Options
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... Thank goodness pre-season tour is in Austria, not Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxkIb9e43Y
  • Options
    if the sofa is there next season then she deserves everything she gets
  • Options
    I wonder if she'll keep it just as a little two fingers to the protestors. Wouldn't surprise me. Very poor decision if she does.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

That's a bit backstabby isn't it Richard? :wink:
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

That's a bit backstabby isn't it Richard? :wink:
    yeah, exactly - still, there are some people out there who believe they are the only one's capable of making their own minds up on things
  • Options
    I think we need to think outside the box on this one. Get her to order about 4000 arm chairs and all our supporters can have a comfortable seat next season.
  • Options
    What a twat.

They don't want the sofa....which makes my suffering desperste ego to be sadly stubborn enough to keep it.

Well done young woman you've won.
  • Options

Squirrel face will never be taken seriously.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I think we need to think outside the box on this one. Get her to order about 4000 arm chairs and all our supporters can have a comfortable seat next season.

Too many.