Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London's First Naked Restaurant

2»

Comments

• Options
    You should tell Roland and Katrien about it. It will be the best dressed he has been in a while.
  • Options
    So, do you go there clothed and then get naked or do you leave home, get the train and bus in the buff and offend public decency. If not then what is the fucking point?
  • Options
    I like the way all the people in the publicity shots are young and beautiful. Not a fat bald bloke in sight.
  • Options
    i would have thought it would discourage you from eating seeing flobby lard everywhere.
  • Options
    Halix said:

i would have thought it would discourage you from eating seeing flobby lard everywhere.

Agreed. I remember watching something on the TV years ago showing nudists playing tennis with it all shaking about. The awful bit was in the supermarket where some bloke wheeling a trolley round had his knob level with the cakes.
  • Options

Halix said:

Agreed. I remember watching something on the TV years ago showing nudists playing tennis with it all shaking about. The awful bit was in the supermarket where some bloke wheeling a trolley round had his knob level with the cakes.
    Hope they got some white chocolate yule log for my visit
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Hope they do spotted dick

Are you going then?
    Shoreditch? More your manor ain't it
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Went to one in Sydney.
    Food took ages, then the waitress arrived, lifted her arms and produced 2 burgers from her armpits.
    I asked her what was going on, and she said it was to keep them warm on the long trip from the kitchen.
    I said 'you can forget about the hot dogs'.
  • Options
    FFS! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Pretentious nonsense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't like the idea of themy rough sawn log stools; one might get a little prick up one's arse.
  • Options
    As a chef I hope the kitchen staff have clothing as an option! Watch out for spitting fat and boiling water. Pan burns could also get interesting. Watch out for the meat and two veg
  • Options

THE BUNYADI
    {BoN/YA/Dee}
    Meaning: Fundamental, Base, Natural

Fuck. Off.

when I see things like this a little piece of my soul dies. I truly believe I should go full throttle on my idea to create an app where fellow rabbies victims can connect with one another and check out the most hip quarantine pens globally. The app will of course be funded by some angel investors, crowd sourcing and a fin tech start up just off silicon roundabout

The press release will be accompanied with a quote that Richard Bramson may or may not have said about being an entrepreneur

Peter Jones will later Sue me because he thought of it first
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

I like the way all the people in the publicity shots are young and beautiful. Not a fat bald bloke in sight.

I don't know whether to flag that or just sulk.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The drinks are on the arse
  • Options
    I reckon it'll be wank
  • Options
    Suit the shoreditch tosser then.
  • Options
    If you find a hair, it's gonna be a pube
  • Options
    Does this mean people walk into the restaurant naked?
  • Options
    Basic menu though - meat and two veg, sausages in buns etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if Coq au Vin is on the menu
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    offering the waitress a massive tip could be misconstrued.
  • Options
    Does my arse look big out of this?
  • Options
    Halix said:

offering the waitress a tip could be misconstrued.

I'd give her one
  • Options
    ..a tip that is
  • Options
    Is it a Full service restaurant?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I bet the misses still takes hours to get ready!

Does my bum look big in this (restaurant)?
  • Options
    Hope the 'Religious' Patrols don't go for more of a wonder end end up in Shoreditch, coz Whitechapel and Commercial Road ain't that far away
  • Options
    Perhaps we could hold player of the year dinner there?