Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bitch needs

Comments

• Options
    Call her 'Walkies' you wont regret it.
  • Options
    Yohan thuram-ulien
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Robin.

Or Robyn.
  • Options
    Leeds_Addick
  • Options
    How about just Jo, in respect of the MP who was so brutally murdered yesterday?
  • Options
    Pixie. After famous Addick Pixie Lott.
  • Options
    Sasha

Sasa with a laugh thrown in!
  • Options
    Piotr.
  • Options
    Chris Powell with marrow bone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robyn
  • Options
    Sarah or something like that. I find it highly amusing when people shout "come on Steve" "come on Sarah" you think they are calling a human and a dog strolls over.
  • Options

Sarah or something like that. I find it highly amusing when people shout "come on Steve" "come on Sarah" you think they are calling a human and a dog strolls over.

Geraldine
  • Options
    Harriott / Harriet
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    What about Carol after outinfamous lapdog head coach?
  • Options
    Sammy
  • Options

You're going to have to help out a bit here. What's the Charlton connection to the name "Sarah"?
  • Options
    Berry after the great Les?
  • Options
    Melrose Mel or Rose

Hazell but Tony didn't exactly excel!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

You're going to have to help out a bit here. What's the Charlton connection to the name "Sarah"?
    C'mon... Your telling me you dont remember that huge butch Centre-Back we used to have called Sarah Brown?
  • Options
    Solly ...
  • Options
    Harry (short for Harriet or Harriott but also a tip of the hat to the late Harry Gregory)
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Harry (short for Harriet or Harriott but also a tip of the hat to the late Harry Gregory)

It's a female
  • Options
    edited June 2016

LenGlover said:

It's a female
    Last time I looked Harriet or Harriott (depending on how you spell it) is a girl's name and it is shortened to Harry or Harri just as Georgina is shortened to George or Georgie.

Only a suggestion as requested anyway.
  • Options
    Karel.
  • Options
    Kirby. Kirbs for short. (See what I'm doing here?)
  • Options

Karel.

Winner
  • Options
    Faye? As in Amdy...