Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options
    So we're going to have a load of shooting practice and Iceland will get one on the counter.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

We're so deadly from corners

5 ballboys killed by wayward crosses just this tournament.
  • Options
    How many long balls are we going to hoof forward to fly out for a goal kick before we realise it's a quick pitch and we should stop?

• Options
    Right there from sterling - had his man beat, only half a yard but had the chance to cross. turns back and ask rose to do it for him.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    This season has been so shit for football I bet if I got my Subutteo set out from the loft from 1976, dusted it off and opened it, I will find that I am missing one of the pieces...
  • Options
    Fucking hell. Trying to con the ref in to penalties now. Wankers.
  • Options

How many long balls are we going to hoof forward to fly out for a goal kick before we realise it's a quick pitch and we should stop?

In the 88th min we will realise but keep doing it
  • Options
    How has Alli not been booked for that
  • Options
    Very like Charlton even tho your prepared to be disappointed they always disappoint
  • Options

Fucking hell. Trying to con the ref in to penalties now. Wankers.

I'm not even English and I'm embarrassed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Right there from sterling - had his man beat, only half a yard but had the chance to cross. turns back and ask rose to do it for him.

100x this!
  • Options
    A

And fucking again, had him beat and then stopped and waited for him to catch up.
  • Options

This is like reading a charlton match thread

One of the good things about being a Charlton fan watching this game is that the "you have to laugh or you'd cry" mindset is something we're already used to.
  • Options

I'd bring on Wilshere at half time. Only one I can see being bright enough to get it down and pass it short.
  • Options
    Kane tackled himself there Fucking hell woy in the tone of the country back home

What have you done
  • Options
    Iceland should be trying shots from everywhere. Hart will most likely bugger up again at some point if they do. One of the best in the world, hmmm
  • Options
    Let's shoot from thee wazza that will work out
  • Options
    Looks awful do far. Can't pass. Missing Lallana as an outlet and he holds onto it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look how much room we are affording them, mo urgency to move the ball sideways passing from the English you are a crap coach Roy hodgson you really are
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Glenshee said:

Who resigns first - Corbyn or Hodgson?

Hodgson, Corbyn's already had 20 odd cnuts resign and he's still there!
  • Options

I'd bring on Wilshere at half time. Only one I can see being bright enough to get it down and pass it short.
    and Lallana, IF he's fit
  • Options
    Jor Hart with two Rob Green like howlers this tournament. Green never got near the squad again, hmmm.
  • Options
    They can't keep possession at the mo. Terrible. Game of two halves hopefully
  • Options
    Glenshee said:

Who resigns first - Corbyn or Hodgson?

I dunno, but they've both had the press gunning for them since the second the took up their positions.

This isn't Roy's fault - he sent them out to get the early goal and they did. he didn't tell Walker to completely lose his marker or Joe Hart to go all limp wristed again.
  • Options
    When can we blame the pitch/fans/sofa?
  • Options
    This team are a fucking embarrassment! Nobody can control the ball!!!
  • Options
    We aren't playing as a team just 11 individuals
  • Options
    I never get excited when we have a set piece.

We are going out tonight aren't we?