Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v. Iceland

Comments

• Options

Glenshee said:

Who resigns first - Corbyn or Hodgson?

Hodgson, Corbyn's already had 20 odd cnuts resign and he's still there!
    Have you got the ginger dye ready mate ?
  • Options
    Has Pinocchio resigned yet?

Imagine Killer and Paddy Powell playing in this England team, we would have murdered them.
  • Options
    Iceland are pressing our defenders and we cannot find 1 midfielder. Atrocious.
  • Options
    It gets worse everytime you see it,

• Options
    Been a blinding week to be English up to this point. Crashing out of Europe twice and crashing our own economy.

*plays great escape music*
  • Options
    Well said Lee Dixon
  • Options
    Kane off for Vardy and Dier off for Wilshere. Maybe Hendo on

Sterling and Sturridge the only two who look like causing any problems and that's rare. Kane really pissing me off.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Didn't know Rolf Harris supported Iceland.

Hope theres no kids about.
  • Options
    This is usually the point where someone says we don't understand football and England are playing really well
  • Options
    I think most of the players are just posing for photographs. Why don't they feed walker?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That half time advert with Joe Hart was poorly timed...

Bit like his goalkeeping then.

It just beggars belief that decent enough players put on an England shirt and all of a sudden they lose the ability to control, pass and shoot with consistent quality. It's baffling.
  • Options
    That mistake from Hart just makes me feel sick. It's literally the most textbook save ever. You practice that as a keeper every day on the training ground. joke.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

This is usually the point where someone says we don't understand football and England are playing really well

Well I'm enjoying it
  • Options

That half time advert with Joe Hart was poorly timed...

Joe's not had the best of tournaments but with no dandruff in sight I think he deserves to be cut some slack.
  • Options
    Wilshire again?
  • Options
    Who paid them! Centre screen!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    We are shocking , Hart, Kane, walker, Sterling, Hodgson all need to fuck off , absolute disgrace . What have we honestly worked on in training for the past 7 days
  • Options
    Right lads. What was the game plan?
  • Options
    Say what you want about Dixon and Wright, they get it pretty much on the money for me and I fuckin hate Arsenal
  • Options
    I honestly haven't got much more patience for any of it anymore if we go out. I've had one tournament where I can say I was proud of England in my lifetime (euro 96 - I was only 8 for Italia 90 can't remember it). Please Emglamd, please, pull your arses off the floor and give me something in the next 45
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I the only one that noticed the Roland Out flag in the background during the national anthem?
  • Options
    Daddy_Pig said:

Well I'm going to sink another couple of pints...and just forget about it all.
  • Options
    20 world cups and 20 euros in your lifetime if you make 80 chalk this one off as well
  • Options

Am I the only one that noticed the Roland Out flag in the background during the national anthem?

Yep saw it too.
  • Options

Daddy_Pig said:

Well I'm going to sink another couple of pints...and just forget about it all.
    Is that verbatim what hodgson said?
  • Options

Its got some good coverage
  • Options
    Wilshere on that's a start
  • Options
    Kane and Alli pony. Sterling dreadful. WTF was Walker doing for the first goal?
  • Options
    Wiltshire on that's the answer woy well done
  • Options
    Kane is still on this pitch. Lovely.