Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood away(10th September) advanced purchase train tickets

Comments

• Options

I'm a bit reluctant to but train tickets until I know for certain I have a match ticket! A tiny ground, and relatively high demand

We'll never sell 1200 tickets.
    We took nearly 1000 to Bury
    Fair do's, but....

First game of season

Less distance to travel

Much less expensive to travel

I'll bet you a pint we do not take 1200(Shut up Otto and clb74).
    On the other hand...

It's the chance to spend a weekend in nearby Blackpool

It's a new ground

We're starting to play well, and by September RS will have further strengthened our squad and not sold any more players.... maybe :smile:
  • Options

I'm a bit reluctant to but train tickets until I know for certain I have a match ticket! A tiny ground, and relatively high demand

Tickets are on sale now...if you have a season ticket or Valley Gold card...
  • Options

Fair do's, but....

First game of season

Less distance to travel

I've just bought a 1000 elfs
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Fair do's, but....

First game of season

Less distance to travel

I've just bought a 1000 elfs
    Tout them.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Tickets are on sale now...if you have a season ticket or Valley Gold card...
    Stop trying to make me buy a season ticket Katrien, I know your tricks :smile:
  • Options
    If it's the lad I'm thinking of, after my Cheltenham purchase that involved tickets for people in Holland, fair play to him for still being there!
  • Options

If it's the lad I'm thinking of, after my Cheltenham purchase that involved tickets for people in Holland, fair play to him for still being there!

I have to agree with that statement.Hope to see you in Fleetwood.
  • Options

Surprised they were not asked to come over and buy in person.
  • Options

We did but it was closed on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hope you cheer up for tomorrow
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hope you cheer up for tomorrow
    I'm always chirpy me, it's the others!
  • Options
    Got a ticket yesterday, so they got to "Red Card" members...
  • Options
    So basically every Charlton fan should/can be a red card member and should be able to purchase a ticket.

It's possible that some are members without even realising. I think if you were a S/T holder, you were automatically a red card member (I could be wrong).
  • Options
    @Covered End your right certainly if you've had one in last 10 years, a freind is a red card holder and he had a season ticket 6 seasons back, if you dont know your number just give postcode and address and its usually fine.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    So there should now be a big rush for tickets.

Tickets will then go on sale to all red card members on Tuesday, August 23rd.

Standing tickets are priced at £21.50 for adults, £16.50 for over 65s, £10 for students and under 18s, with under 16s at £5. Under 5s are free.

Seating is priced £23.50 adults, £18.50 over 65s, £12 student and under 18s, £7 under 16s and under 5s are again free.

We have also been given a number of ambulant disabled tickets and seven wheelchair bays, which are priced at the relevant age category.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting The Valley’s ticket office in person, by calling the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44 or by going online. Please click here to buy online.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#JVvqbuqS3MMa7rGi.99
  • Options
    Fleetwood tickets up and working now...........Tryed doing this on Sunday but it was only showing scunthorpe game.

Lucky i have afew friends who got me two tickets by Phone,tickets arrived in following days post.Give Charlton credit for that........My 92nd ground and 85th with Charlton.
  • Options

Fleetwood tickets up and working now...........Tryed doing this on Sunday but it was only showing scunthorpe game.

Lucky i have afew friends who got me two tickets by Phone,tickets arrived in following days post.Give Charlton credit for that........My 92nd ground and 85th with Charlton.

See you up there. Give me a shout if you fancy a beer beforehand
  • Options
    Just bought mine.
  • Options
    Slightly grumpy that Fleetwood tickets are now available online, as when I phoned yesterday morning was told that as they were still under restriction (red card members only) I had to buy them over the phone with the £2.50 booking fee...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Slightly grumpy that Fleetwood tickets are now available online, as when I phoned yesterday morning was told that as they were still under restriction (red card members only) I had to buy them over the phone with the £2.50 booking fee...

Are they allowed to put a booking fee on away tickets?
  • Options

I suppose they are legally like any ticket agency reselling tickets
  • Options

I was told the same thing.

The women I spoke to said that they would not be sold online.

• Options
    edited August 2016

Won't make you feel any better but got mine ok yesterday online as a Red Card holder subject to the £1 postage fee.
  • Options
    just to note alcohol served in away for seating but not standing according to football ground guide website.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

just to note alcohol served in away for seating but not standing according to football ground guide website.

So that could lead to everybody standing then after a couple of pints :wink: .SIDDARN!
  • Options

How does the "home" club feel about it? Didn't think you could sell a football ticket above its face value.
  • Options

Interesting. I got two on Monday and wasn't charged either a booking fee or postage!
  • Options
    Buggers have just cancelled my Redstone hotel booking (due to a small fire!). Luckily got another that seems reasonable (another £9...).
  • Options
    If anyone's in Blackpool Friday night,I can take you along to a classy Elvis tribute night in a local social club....anyone?.......anyone?.......you sure?...... Just me then