Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood away(10th September) advanced purchase train tickets

13»

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:

If anyone's in Blackpool Friday night,I can take you along to a classy Elvis tribute night in a local social club....anyone?.......anyone?.......you sure?...... Just me then

And people have ripped me apart for Goole v Bamber Bridge today!

Each to their own though, enjoy.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

If anyone's in Blackpool Friday night,I can take you along to a classy Elvis tribute night in a local social club....anyone?.......anyone?.......you sure?...... Just me then

• Options

just to note alcohol served in away for seating but not standing according to football ground guide website.

That is alright Rosie, just get the beers in and pass them over the gate.
  • Options
  • Options
    Getting the train up early on Saturday (7:30am from Euston!) to get to Blackpool in time to watch the Old Firm in the Ranger pub in Blackpool town (city?) centre before jumping in a cab to our game. Staying a really dodgy looking "hotel" in the middle of Blackpool on Saturday night.

Looking forward to what should be good fun.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Getting the train up early on Saturday (7:30am from Euston!) to get to Blackpool in time to watch the Old Firm in the Ranger pub in Blackpool town (city?) centre before jumping in a cab to our game. Staying a really dodgy looking "hotel" in the middle of Blackpool on Saturday night.

See you in the gallant pioneer
  • Options
    DA9 said:

se9addick said:

Indeed !
  • Options
    Away fans are mostly housed in the Percy Ronson terrace at one end of the stadium, where 831 fans can be accommodated. This terrace which was opened in 2007, is covered, free from supporting pillars and affords a good view of the playing action. The Club have recently improved the facilities in this area with a new snack bar and toilet block. The terrace capacity also includes an open flat standing area on the Highbury Stand side. The official capacities are 621 for the Percy Ronson Terrace and 210 for the Highbury side standing area. There is an away fans ticket office and programme booth situated outside the visiting supporters entrance.

Visiting supporters are also allocated 300 seats in the Parkside Stand and this can be increased if required. The facilities in this stand are far better than the terrace with alcoholic drinks available to purchase and there are large screens on the concourse showing Sky Sports.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/highbury-stadium-fleetwood-town.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-supporters
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I imagine a lot of people will drink in Bleakpool, sorry, I mean Blackpool. However, if you get off at Stanley Road tram and carry on walking in the direction away from Blackpool you will come across a few boozers, all about 10 minutes walk from the ground.

Saw them play Sheff United last season and there was no problem getting into any of them.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

DA9 said:

se9addick said:

Indeed !
    I'll be the one with the quiff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For any one traveling this evening, line out of Kings Cross blocked meaning those passengers are traveling out of Euston and St Pancras, my train is standing room only. Can only get worse if line remains shut
  • Options

I imagine a lot of people will drink in Bleakpool, sorry, I mean Blackpool. However, if you get off at Stanley Road tram and carry on walking in the direction away from Blackpool you will come across a few boozers, all about 10 minutes walk from the ground.

Saw them play Sheff United last season and there was no problem getting into any of them.

Any good ones you know that are showing the early kick off?
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Any good ones you know that are showing the early kick off?
    The Kings Arms, London Street tram stop.
  • Options
    I have one adult and one child return tickets, but you MUST have a friends and family railcard.

£40 for the pair
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited September 2016
    DA9 said:

se9addick said:

@se9addick Did you get in? We rocked up at 10:45 as told to be there at 11:00 only to be told it was full already as they started letting people in at 9:30, lots of angry Glaswegians outside, we ended up back at the castle