Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Just ordered 2 shirts
  • Options
    Guys the measurement is armpit to armpit....
  • Options
    Does the cost of the shirt go up or down now the £ is falling?
  • Options
    It will affect the proceeds that go to the fighting fund and charities for sure.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    My attempt at a sizing chart using more familiar measurements. Caveat: use as a guide only, I've rounded to the nearest inch (up or down) and doubled B&C measurements to get chest and waist.

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Really? lol
  • Options
    Ordered mine this morning.
  • Options
    Ordered
  • Options
    2x ordered :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cfgs said:

Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.

Quite. I'm coming up as XS according to that. Usually M / 38 chest.
    Do you want a fight?
  • Options

cfgs said:

Not being picky but the measurements are stated as being in centimeters, if that is so it must be one side only or they would be tiny.

After yesterday's referendum all measurements will now be in chains, fathoms and yards.
    I was hopping for rods, poles and perches.
  • Options
    I'm updating PayPal with the tracking numbers. The status should be 'In Process' but I might accidentally set the odd one to 'Sent'. Please don't panic if you look on Royal Mail's website and there's no tracking information. There won't be until your order is sent (in September?) but we're doing as much of the donkey work as we can in advance, which at the moment is writing the address labels and tying those in with the tracking numbers.

We're updating the way charltonnick and I communicate so that when he sends me the tracking number, you will get it too, but that's only going to kick in from orders sent from now on
  • Options
    Well done everyone involved in the production of these shirts, a brilliant job
  • Options
    What size do I need?

I have a puny chest with a beer gut.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

What size do I need?

I have a puny chest with a beer gut.

Get the largest womens one and move the sleeves to the bottom end of the shirt.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited June 2016
    We are now taking your orders. A few things to note:

1. Please look at the sizing chart and accurately measure your favourite shirt. Lay it flat and measure as indicated on the sizing chart. The chart is in cm.

2. Its important to order the size nearest to your favourite shirt as doing returns is going to be a difficult excercise and costly (but not impossible). All of the postage and packaging is being done by a team of volunteers....your fellow supporters.

3. If you live overseas then please email your orders to coveredend@gmail.com so we can work out the postage costs. If you live in the UK, then please use only the the website below.

4. Payments are via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to place an order, Just follow the prompts in Paypal and pay with your debit or credit card.

5. We are delighted that Data Techniques are sponsoring the shirt. All sponsorship proceeds will be donated to a local charity which will be announced in due course.

6. We will be open to take your orders until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

Finally, we would like to remind you that all surplus funds will be split equally between the fighting fund to enable us to continue our protest against the regime and a local charity.

Thanks again for your patience and warm wishes, its been much appreciated.

To order go to: http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk
  • Options
    Great effort lads, fantastic to get this off the ground.
  • Options
    Yes, well done everyone!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just ordered two.
    Awesome work for those who made this happen. Many thanks.
  • Options
    Just Purchased one, but will I get a confirmation email?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Well done everybody. A great effort and much appreciated. Two shirts ordered today.

Mrs cafcfan is seriously cross because I assumed she'd want her shirt as an outer layer, to go over the numerous tops she wears. So I took her coat measurements and ordered her a Ladies large. Normally she'd be a kid's size 8.

I think I'm cooking my own dinner tonight.....
  • Options
    Sales are going pretty slowly guys so anything you can do to spread the word would be appreciated.....we had an indication of around 900 shirts from our earlier advertising campaign...we are a long way off that at the moment.

Good luck with dinner @Cafcfan :)
  • Options
    TEL said:

Sales are going pretty slowly guys so anything you can do to spread the word would be appreciated.....we had an indication of around 900 shirts from our earlier advertising campaign...we are a long way off that at the moment.

People may be like me, I am ordering three/four shirts but none of us live with each other so I am waiting for them to measure shirts, decide on a size and then let me know. Will definititly be ordering over the weekend.

• Options
    Cheers Large
  • Options
    We are now taking your orders. A few things to note:

1. Please look at the sizing chart and accurately measure your favourite shirt. Lay it flat and measure as indicated on the sizing chart. The chart is in cm.

2. Its important to order the size nearest to your favourite shirt as doing returns is going to be a difficult excercise and costly (but not impossible). All of the postage and packaging is being done by a team of volunteers....your fellow supporters.

3. If you live overseas then please email your orders to coveredend@gmail.com so we can work out the postage costs. If you live in the UK, then please use only the the website below.

4. Payments are via Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to place an order, Just follow the prompts in Paypal and pay with your debit or credit card.

5. We are delighted that Data Techniques are sponsoring the shirt. All sponsorship proceeds will be donated to a local charity which will be announced in due course.

6. We will be open to take your orders until midnight on Sunday 3rd July ONLY. This is so we can get your shirts to you as quickly as possible. It is likely your shirt will take approximately 8 weeks from the 3rd July. We will keep you posted at all times via Social media (Facebook and Twitter) and of course Charlton Life.

Finally, we would like to remind you that all surplus funds will be split equally between the fighting fund to enable us to continue our protest against the regime and a local charity.

Thanks again for your patience and warm wishes, its been much appreciated.

To order go to: http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk
  • Options
    TEL said:

Thanks. I was only joking of course - I always cook the dinner!

Perhaps slow sales are a first indication of the up-coming post-brexit recession :wink:
    Everyone is hunkering down.
  • Options
    To help sales can you deliver outside The Valley on a matchday?
  • Options
    Still intend to order the shirts but am waiting for size confirmation from other family members before I order, thanks for your hard work on this.