Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    And because PayPal worked, and I was borderline on size for Roo as he is just about to growth spurt and he may need one at the end of the season and at the start, have just ordered two more kids in the next size up.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Just ordered 2. Had to wait for pay day. NHS not in tune with CL protest shirt. Tut tut. I blame Cameron, or Corbyn, or maybe Farage has a part to play!
    Great stuff to all who worked so hard to contribute and get this off the ground and into production. Can't wait to wear it now.
  • Options
    VERY IMPORTANT

Please don't use a PO Box as your shipping address. We can't get tracked and insured postage via Royal Mail to a PO Box so if your shirt were to go missing and you were to claim the money back via PayPal, we (the volunteers doing this project) would end up out of pocket.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I've got to work for the next two days so there'll be a delay in updating tracking numbers. The shirt's won't actually ship for a while yet so you will get your tracking number well before then.
  • Options
    Ordered mine. CARD will be well represented in Denmark now.
  • Options
    Well done everyone. Keep these orders coming
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hard work that's gone into this.

I hope the first run is a big success.

• Options
    There have been a few non-UK people who've ordered via the website and just paid the UK shipping. I've sent you e-mails to the address on your PayPal payments about paying the extra shipping.
  • Options
    Well done to all who have worked so hard to make this happen. Thank you.

I urge everyone to get behind this and please place your orders asap. We must try and smash official sales as this will make a huge statement.

Don't worry if the design isn't quite what you would have liked just go for it, particularly if you previously committed but not yet ordered.
  • Options
    Ordered. Nice work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you all help to pass on the word by sharing the story on FB and twitter to generate some more sales.

The more we sell the more that goes to charideee.
  • Options

Ordered mine. CARD will be well represented in Denmark now.

Two Danish sales so far...well done
  • Options
    5 done..... just ordered every kids size one of them will fit me
  • Options

5 done..... just ordered every kids size one of them will fit me

I always said you were a big kid.
  • Options
    I measured the 6 year ol Charlton shirt from this season against the 6 year old size chart and it was exactly spot on.

I measured a t shirt I have from fat face in medium and it was exactly the same as that on the Medium size on the chart.

If you can't be bothered to get the tape measure out (I know this had been putting me off ordering) just order your normal tshirt size.

• Options
    There are a lot of orders going through today, thanks to everyone for supporting this.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @charltonnick you'll get these copied to you on Friday.
  • Options
    Nug said:

There are a lot of orders going through today, thanks to everyone for supporting this.

It's pay day innit.

• Options
    Thanks AddicksAddict
  • Options
    Just placed my order.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    any plans to do a no sponsor version?
  • Options
    I initially thought the shirt would be better without a sponsor on it, but I think it looks very good now - and the sponsorship money goes to a great cause. Buy buy buy.
  • Options
    Completely broke right now, are there plans for a 2nd order... Maybe before Christmas ?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Completely broke right now, are there plans for a 2nd order... Maybe before Christmas ?

Not unless we get a lot more requests, I'd say unlikely.
  • Options
    Just back from hols. Ordered one. Well done to all involved in this.
  • Options
    Ordered mine today
  • Options
    Just ordered mine, thanks for all the hard work that you guys have put in to make this happen......
  • Options

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=118821

deadline extended to July 6th, great publicity in the SLP, hopefully will boost sales

My begging tweet to Richard Cawley obviously worked!