Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England or Charlton???

124»

Comments

• Options
    Millwall!!
  • Options
    Charlton
  • Options
    Last night was awful, embarrassing (a bit like watching Charlton for the last year or two...) but I still wake up English so will continue to support them regardless (a bit like watching Charlton for the last year or two...)
  • Options
    100% Charlton - I've chosen to support this shambles, where as England was thrust upon me unfortunately.
  • Options
    I usually go for the "underdog" when watching international games. Last night I cheered involuntarily when Iceland's second went in.
  • Options
    I was pleased Iceland won last night - our gutless team didn't deserve it.
  • Options
    Charlton
  • Options
    Charlton all day long. Even under this current regime.
  • Options

Charlton, England are pricks

Surprised more of you haven't come round to my way of thinking...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be able to watch them both lose on 8th October:

Charlton's South London derby fixture with Millwall at The Den on Saturday, October 8th has been brought forward to a 1pm kick-off.

The eagerly-awaited clash with the Lions will be the first meeting between the two sides since April 2015 and will kick-off at the earlier time due to England's World Cup qualifier with Malta at Wembley which is set for 6pm.
  • Options

Always Charlton. Hurts me far worse when we lose than England lose.

That should sum it up for every supporter of every club although there will obviously be exceptions, like ManU supporters in Surrey. You choose your club whereas your country is just an accident of birth.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Charlton

I thought you might say that mate, you've always enjoyed your England away trips though haven't you? Especially Marseille!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

I am 100% both, couldn't pick between them, equal highs and lows following both

I am still spitting feathers.....
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Essex_Al said:

Any of you England over Charlton lovers want to change their minds?

Total shite!

You been living on the moon the last 10 months?
    England get the chance to be world or euro winners every 2 years . Charlton get the chance to be league or cup winners 9 months every year. I follow both with the same amount of emotion and passion and still get kicked in the nuts most years.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Essex_Al said:

Any of you England over Charlton lovers want to change their minds?

Total shite!

You been living on the moon the last 10 months?
    England get the chance to be world or euro winners every 2 years . Charlton get the chance to be league or cup winners 9 months every year. I follow both with the same amount of emotion and passion and still get kicked in the nuts most years.
    Just celebrate England qualifying as a trophy.

Qualification group champions 2014-15.

The major tournament is like the Champions league bonus.

I reckon we got a great chance of getting Qualification group champions again 2016-17.

Come On England.
  • Options

Will be able to watch them both lose on 8th October:

Charlton's South London derby fixture with Millwall at The Den on Saturday, October 8th has been brought forward to a 1pm kick-off.

The eagerly-awaited clash with the Lions will be the first meeting between the two sides since April 2015 and will kick-off at the earlier time due to England's World Cup qualifier with Malta at Wembley which is set for 6pm.

I cant bring myself to care about England qualifers. Will probably beat a loat of rubbish sides again and then fail terribly at the tournament.
  • Options
    Just booked up Slovakia away in Sept so must be England still. It's strange - I hate the players and everyone involved in the set-up but will always support the shirt and feel immense pride in following my Country abroad.
  • Options

Just booked up Slovakia away in Sept so must be England still. It's strange - I hate the players and everyone involved in the set-up but will always support the shirt and feel immense pride in following my Country abroad.

Have you booked the hotel correctly this time? ;)
  • Options

Have you booked the hotel correctly this time? ;)
    To be fair I did book it (at the time) correctly. I just forgot to cancel it :(

One of my mates booked these months back but we have rooms booked in Vienna, Bratislava and Trvana to cover all basis as the venue is yet to be announced. I'm sure he won't make the same mistake I did when it comes to it!!! lol