Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you hate more?

Comments

• Options
    Millwall, based solely on the fact that Palace are irrelevant to me. I think i've only ever met 3-4 Palace fans in my whole life.
  • Options
    Such bitterness and hate in here.
  • Options
    Millwall. They always come on top in this argument.

Next
  • Options
    Roland
  • Options
    Palace (thought I would vote twice and see if anyone notices)
  • Options
    Don't worry people wouldn't notice a double vote.

I say Millwall btw.
  • Options
    Hi Tom. Have a big welcome to Charlton Life from a currently sunny Bournemouth. Excellent subject for your first post.
  • Options
    Well I think that they are both jolly good eggs!
  • Options
    Palace
  • Options

Hi Tom. Have a big welcome to Charlton Life from a currently sunny Bournemouth. Excellent subject for your first post.

Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Aged who voted Leave
  • Options
    Palace.

Because I know a few Millwall fans who are decent people, I know fewer palace fans and they are universally idiots.
  • Options
    No Brainer Millwall , palace maybe to the younger generation but for the Older generation it must be Millwall , to be honest fucking can't stand em , got good Millwall mates but most of their following think they are ARD which makes me piss myself laughing idiots .
  • Options

Millwall, based solely on the fact that Palace are irrelevant to me. I think i've only ever met 3-4 Palace fans in my whole life.

3-4 too many.
  • Options
    Bring. On. The. Poll.

I personally hate Palace more.

• Options
    If we had a poll, would that decide who we hate more so we didn't need to do this every few weeks?

Palace for me, BTW.
  • Options
    Growing up, Millwall but now absolutely detest Palace and don't particularly hate Milwall (cue the flags :smile: ). Also spent around 10 years of my life with Palace as my local team before moving back to Greenwich (hence the username) which didn't help.
  • Options
    Palace for me.

I know a few Millwall and they're actually decent people, they know there place in football they accept it and are happy with it.

I can't say the same about Palace who on the other hand have no identity and just so cringeworthy.
  • Options

Palace for me.

I know a few Millwall and they're actually decent people, they know there place in football they accept it and are happy with it.

I can't say the same about Palace who on the other hand have no identity and just so cringeworthy.

'Millwall are actually decent people'

You have evidence I suppose.
  • Options
    The Screaming Alice every time. Those years we had to spend at Sellout Park. Having to go, just after the war, to a school in Croydon, and being bullied by Palace supporting prefects, because I supported Charlton.

In the town where I now live, there is a beach hut on the front, painted in red and blue strips, called Holmesdale. Those Nigels get everywhere. Makes me want to spit every time I walk past it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016

Palace for me.

'Millwall are actually decent people'

You have evidence I suppose.
    What I said was 'I know a few Millwall and they're actually decent people' which is in reference to the ones I know not the whole fanbase as you suggest. But if you want me to specify I can in that I work with a couple of Millwall fans, one of whom plays for the Lionesses and the other I work closely with is quite switched on. I also play darts with a Millwall fan, he can count which is good enough for the team but either way all decent enough people to have good banter with.
  • Options

I detest West Ham more than either. Their fans are always dickheads, the bloody so called academy of football, the west ham way and their bloody bubbles. Plus they have always taken more support from our area than either Millwall or palace and can now do it funded by the tax payer.

Don't forget they won The World Cup in 1966.
  • Options

The Screaming Alice every time. Those years we had to spend at Sellout Park. Having to go, just after the war, to a school in Croydon, and being bullied by Palace supporting prefects, because I supported Charlton.

In the town where I now live, there is a beach hut on the front, painted in red and blue strips, called Holmesdale. Those Nigels get everywhere. Makes me want to spit every time I walk past it.

Beach huts burn down.

Known for it.

Very high fire risk, a beach hut, all those primus stoves.
  • Options
    And those West Ham supporters will not let anybody forget it either. And, where'smeticket? we do have some very high tides, which have been known to see a few beach hut floating out into the oggin
  • Options
    I have palace and millwall mates and they are top people which is pretty obvious cos if they weren't they wouldn't be my mates :-)
    But palace are a geeky bunch of plums , the scum have in their support a ridiculous amount of complete and utter pond life bellends

No contest I hate Millwall more than it is really possible
  • Options

Beach huts burn down.

Known for it.

Very high fire risk, a beach hut, all those primus stoves.
    Black and white beachballs are also known to survive beach hut fires, usually the only thing you'd find left intact at the scene ;-)
  • Options

I have palace and millwall mates and they are top people which is pretty obvious cos if they weren't they wouldn't be my mates :-)
    But palace are a geeky bunch of plums , the scum have in their support a ridiculous amount of complete and utter pond life bellends

No contest I hate Millwall more than it is really possible

I hate p***** more than I love Charlton.
  • Options
    Palace